Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

The parties are a nice forum to meet people and have a great time. People aren't judged for what they look like, you should feel confidant in who you are

I hope to see you next Tuesday!

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    The parties are a nice forum to meet people and have a great time. People aren't judged for what they look like, you should feel confidant in who you are

I hope to see you next Tuesday!
    Yoda,
    I agree that the parties are an excellent way for meeting people. Also, it's cool that people are not judged for looks, but for who you are.
    It was that way for me when I was at the party, no one judged me for my long hair. I am a confident guy who takes pride on taking care of myself & still look like I'm in my 20's, when actually I am in my mid 40's.
    Take care & hopefully I'll see you soon at another party.

Staten Island's Wu Tang Clan!
    These guys are the best!

Dude, I hope to see you at another party, the last party was a great time. Later.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Sunny, I can't make it out on Tuesday but I will definitely try to make it out to your grand opening on Friday. Best of luck!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    Dude, I hope to see you at another party, the last party was a great time. Later.
    Yoda,
    Hope to see you at another party soon as well. I won't be able to make this Tuesday's party like yourself because I have to work late that night like I have done most nights lately! LOL!
    It's all about the Benjamins!
    Take care.

Staten Island's Wu Tang Clan!
    These guys are the best!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

TUES APRIL 8TH W/VIVIAN, JUICY, YASMIN LEE& SUNNY D!

TUES APRIL 8TH W/ VIVIAN, JUICY, JENNIFER PARIS, YASMIN LEE & SUNNY DEE-LITE SHOW!

Hi Guys and Dolls,

Tranny Tuesdayz APRIL 8TH the HOTTEST TS Party in NYC! A night filled with all the TRANNY Shananigans you can handle! OUR NEWEST FEATURE our FEATURED DANCERS of the WEEK! Plus your COCKTAIL waitress!

Tranny Tuesdayz is located at HK Lounge 409 west 39th st (Bet 9th and 10th ave)Doors open 10p- 4a. Dress to IMPRESS! 21 and over w/proper ID required!

COME CELEBRATE XXX-FILM AND VIDEO STARS RETURN TO NYC ASIAN GODDESS YASMIN LEE!!!!!SUNNY DEE-LITE PERFORMING A VERY SPECIAL NUMBER!!!!!!!DANCE SETS STARTING FROM MIDNIGHT RUNNING ALL NIGHT LONG!YOUR FEATURED DANCER FIRST TIME DANCER VIVIAN (SPANISH BEAUTY), AND JUICY!.ALSO OUR FEATURED GUEST THE ONE AND ONLY JENNIFER PARIS .Your featured COCKTAIL waitress is JOSIE!

The HOTTEST SPOT for your TRANSSEXUAL Fantasies to Come True!Perfect for Firstimers. Lots of street parking! Come out and enjoy Tranny Tuesdayz WITH ALL THE HOTTEST TS’s in NYC!

XOXO,
    Sunny Dee-Lite
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5651t_778.jpg 
Views:	3438 
Size:	257.1 KB 
ID:	173680   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5698_760.jpg 
Views:	3448 
Size:	760.7 KB 
ID:	173681  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I'm sorry I missed your Tuesday party, I heard it was a great time. I can't wait until tomorrow night, I'm sure it will be a great time

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

I AM VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT JENNIFER PARIS AND YASMIN LEE WILL BE PLAYING TRANNY TWISTER IN BIKINIS! WHO KNOWS WHAT MAY POP OUT DURING THE TRANNY MAHEIM! LOL!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5514tb_209.jpg 
Views:	3343 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	174114   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angel10b_390.jpg 
Views:	3333 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	174115  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I Like Fluids Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    I AM VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT JENNIFER PARIS AND YASMIN LEE WILL BE PLAYING TRANNY TWISTER IN BIKINIS! WHO KNOWS WHAT MAY POP OUT DURING THE TRANNY MAHEIM! LOL!!!
    That would be a hot time with these two

Thank you very much for a great party last night, I can't wait until Tuesday