Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I finally met Sunny D, Jennifer Paris, & Yasmin Lee. They were extremely personable & had a great time going to my first party. I will attend more when my work schedule permits!

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Great party Sunny, thank you so much

Wow, Yasmin Lee is so beautiful in person, even more beautiful than her pictures.

Sunny, you are so sweet, definitely the nicest hostess in NYC

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Rookie Poster

sunny is there a party fridaynite

I beleive that Sunny's Friday night parties will resume on April 11th. I had an amazing time last Tuesday, so until then you should visit Tranny Tuesday at HK Lounge!

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    I beleive that Sunny's Friday night parties will resume on April 11th. I had an amazing time last Tuesday, so until then you should visit Tranny Tuesday at HK Lounge!
    Yes Yoda you are correct....The return of the Friday party on APRIL 11th @ REMIX I have so many surprises planned!!!!!!!!!!I will go announcing as the weeks go on...Have to keep some things TOP SECRET on HERE! LOL!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

TUES APRIL 1ST JOSIE B-DAY BASHW/ JENNIFER, YASMIN, & SUNNY D!

TUES APRIL 1ST TRANNY TUESDAYZ PRESENTS THE OFFICIAL JOSIE BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!!! JENNIFER PARIS, YASMIN LEE & SUNNY DEE-LITE SHOW!

Hi Guys and Dolls,

Tranny Tuesdayz APRIL 1ST PRESENTS THE OFFICIAL JOSIE BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!the HOTTEST TS Party in NYC! A night filled with all the TRANNY Shananigans you can handle! OUR NEWEST FEATURE our FEATURED DANCERS of the WEEK! Plus your COCKTAIL waitress!

Tranny Tuesdayz is located at HK Lounge 409 west 39th st (Bet 9th and 10th ave)Doors open 10p- 4a. Dress to IMPRESS! 21 and over w/proper ID required!

COME CELEBRATE XXX-FILM AND VIDEO STARS RETURN TO NYC ASIAN GODDESS YASMIN LEE!!!!!SUNNY DEE-LITE PERFORMING A VERY SPECIAL NUMBER!!!!!!!DANCE SETS STARTING FROM MIDNIGHT RUNNING ALL NIGHT LONG!.ALSO OUR FEATURED GUEST THE ONE AND ONLY JENNIFER PARIS .Your featured COCKTAIL waitress is JOSIE!

The HOTTEST SPOT for your TRANSSEXUAL Fantasies to Come True!Perfect for Firstimers. Lots of street parking! Come out and enjoy Tranny Tuesdayz WITH ALL THE HOTTEST TS’s in NYC!

XOXO,
    Sunny Dee-Lite
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13_716.jpg 
Views:	4334 
Size:	613.6 KB 
ID:	172628   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47a_524.jpg 
Views:	4354 
Size:	695.6 KB 
ID:	172629  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

An Asian Angel Junior Poster

i never been to one of your parties or allanah and i live accross the bridge in bergen cty,

plus you girls are like way out of leauge

"I love being a woman. I love the sexiness we get to exude. But the best thing about being a woman is the power we have over men." Eva Longoria

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87508412@N00/

plenty of Jersey girls at the parties. you'd be more than welcome kathy.

guys come to see the girls. don't think like you have to compete with anyone. trust me, everyone gets plenty of attention

Quote Originally Posted by kathyctv
    i never been to one of your parties or allanah and i live accross the bridge in bergen cty,

Sunny provides a very fun and friendly environment that would make anyone comfortable. You should come check out the party next Tuesday, I'm sure she would love to have you.

An Asian Angel Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyctv

Sunny provides a very fun and friendly environment that would make anyone comfortable. You should come check out the party next Tuesday, I'm sure she would love to have you.
    i am sure they will but the girls are way beyond my attributes, and i give kudos to all of them. when i am ready and up to par with those girls then i may come hehe

"I love being a woman. I love the sexiness we get to exude. But the best thing about being a woman is the power we have over men." Eva Longoria

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87508412@N00/