Page 1 of 49 12345611 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default OPEN 12/24 @SECRETW/MANY GUEST DNCRS! CLOSED FRI 12/25 !

Welcome to Sunny Dee-Lite's EVENTS page!Your source for finding NYC's Hottest and Wildest TS Themed PARTIES!!!

My events are for Transsexuals and their ADMIRERS. And open to all to come and meet. No matter what you desire: Transsexual, Pre-Op, Post-Op, Crossdresser, and Transvestite. My parties have you covered!

TRANNY TUESDAYZ & TABOO Thursdays Located @ SECRET 525 W 29TH ST(BET 10TH AVE & 11TH AVE)Featuring weekly dancers!Great Music !Great DRINK Prices!Gents $20, Ladies $15!Doors Open 10p-4a! NYC is always filled w/ GREAT OPTIONS on Nightlife ,Make this SPOT your PERMAMENT Thursday HOME!

Friday Nights Sunny Dee-Lite Presents TRANNIES GONE WILD!Located at The CLUB REMIX 24 MURRAY ST (BET BROADWAY AND CHURCH STS)A weekly party sensation!!!!This event features DANCERS,SEXY STRIPTEASE, Weekly Guest Hostesses! And Weekly CONTESTS and PRIZES! Gents $20, Ladies $15.Doors open 10p- 4a! 21+ to enter..The HOTTEST SPOT IN NYC!!!!!!For DIRECTIONS Mapquest: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Ne...eocode=ADDRESS

XOXO, Sunny Dee-Lite

Tranny Tuesdayz at SECRET
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9863

Trannies Gone Wild Fridays!
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=29181
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_1196_729.jpg 
Views:	8801 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	245836   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flyer2copy_193.jpg 
Views:	4620 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	271629  

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

I can't wait until Tuesday, you are lovely

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Veteran Poster

Tuesday nights look like a good time... im wonderin' when are allanahs/dinas events going to take over tuesdays ?

Why would someone say something like that? That isn't fair to Allanah and Dina and it certainly isn't fair to Sunny.

Why would anyone try to take over someone's party? Its this type of silly gossip that leads to other online nonsense. Just enjoy the ladies and have fun. Geez.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    Why would someone say something like that? That isn't fair to Allanah and Dina and it certainly isn't fair to Sunny.

Why would anyone try to take over someone's party? Its this type of silly gossip that leads to other online nonsense. Just enjoy the ladies and have fun. Geez.
    nah...nah Yoda, i think you took it the wrong way in the way i said it. as i said, it looks like a good time on tuesdays (at sunnys), the allanah/dina parties should have a tuesday nite too.

no nonsense, just a comment..

Actually, you said "take over" so that doesn't look like it was said as a joke. But either way, everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Maybe Sunny's party is a good time because she makes it that way?

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    Actually, you said "take over" so that doesn't look like it was said as a joke. But either way, everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Maybe Sunny's party is a good time because she makes it that way?
    Thanks Yoda! I have always done my own thing and been successful at it! Negative comments breed more ignorance! I choose not to be apart of any of it and will continue being the best person I can be! A strong confident and Beautiful Individual!

Everyone is entitled to their own opnion!

See you All Tomorrow!

Muah!

Veteran Poster

CUTE LOL. ARE U SURE U'RE NOT A TRANNY MR ONE. OR WANT TO BE ONE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. U'RE SAD

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Veteran Poster

wow... ill leave this one be

see ya tonite

I've been looking forward to tonight's party all week long Sunny Dee Lite, Yasmin Lee, and Jennifer Paris all in one place at the same time!