Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570 ... LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default [NYC] Allanah Starr's World-Famous Saturday TS Party

ALLANAH STARR's "TrannyQuest"

SAT 7/6 B'DAY WRAP-UP & BON VOYAGE to SANDY MICHELLE!

11PM-4AM

@Pangea

178 2nd Ave (btw 11th & 12th Sts/East Village)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrannyQuest Flyer Pangea Medium.jpg 
Views:	1478 
Size:	181.2 KB 
ID:	598766  

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: [NYC] Allanah Starr's World-Famous Saturday TS Party

I was at Pangea recently. It's the new location for Saturdays, replacing The Red Velvet Lounge on Rivington, which was closed, apparently, by the NYC Health Department.

That Saturday at Pangea there were few gurls; those who were there were pushy and not especially hot; and — speaking of hot — the A/C was out, so it was sweltering. I had two non-alcoholic drinks, one lap-dance for $20 (utterly forgettable except for a sharp, metallic ornament that kept falling out of place from her hair and damn near cut my forehead); and left. Meh.

I agree with others on this thread: Saturdays at Pangea are a "must miss."

Sooooo u basicly go to luchos or just hire out or in for that matter????

in the valley of the blind the one eyed are kings

See? You work hard to find a nice, upscale place that is not a sleazefest, and you STILL get complaints. First of all, the Red Velvet was run by lovely people who, due to the city's ongoing harrassment of nightclub owners everywhere, was cited for two very minor violations and shut down with no notice. These violations had NOTHING to do with our party. And they had nothing to do with the cleanliness of the place.

We worked promptly to move the party to a fantastic location in an attempt to provide a totally different atmosphere from the usual TS party scene for our customers, and for our efforts we get someone who would probably complain if we personally brought the party to his doorstep, served him free drinks, and sucked his dick too. Well, it goes to show you there is no pleasing some people. Especially those who have the audacity to complain while we work out the kinks (like it's our fault the city has been in a 90 degree heatwave for days on end, and the venue is adjusting it's AC output) and because he invited the attentions of a girl who wore a piece of jewelry he found distracting. Lap dances are STRONGLY discouraged at this place. We are trying to cater to a clientele who has a little bit more class, and knows how to treat a lady like a lady should be treated, but we allow lap dances if they are discrete and fully-clothed.

I suggest this customer go to Tranny Strip where anything goes, and you can sip fake top shelf drinks while being fleeced by trashy girls, all the while listening to that obnoxious queen screaming on the microphone all night long, while waiting for the next inevitable fight to break out from the cutthroats willing to stab each other over a $50 date.

By all accounts, the party was jam packed with girls after midnight, and everyone stayed until closing. Everyone LOVES the new venue, and no complaints were heard, with the exception of how hot it was. Let's only hope this customer will continue to "miss" us every Saturday, and we will happily refund his entrance fee and make sure he will not be bothered at one of our events again.

www.TransexualStarr.com

Junior Poster

Aren't 95% of the girls on Friday the same as on Saturday?

(just saying)

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC View Post
    I suggest this customer go to Tranny Strip where anything goes, and you can sip fake top shelf drinks while being fleeced by trashy girls, all the while listening to that obnoxious queen screaming on the microphone all night long, while waiting for the next inevitable fight to break out from the cutthroats willing to stab each other over a $50 date.

Actually, no. There is a whole contingent of girls who frequent other parties who won't come to ours because it is not a "free for all" suck and fuck fest, and who are not schooled in the art of sitting and talking to a gentleman.

Allegedly!

www.TransexualStarr.com

I am in the city tongith! I will gladly check it out tonight THANKS and happy I was not the one that was directed at..... Or was I???

Best T-Girl Events Producer & Promoter Professional Poster Tranny Strip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC View Post
    See? You work hard to find a nice, upscale place that is not a sleazefest, and you STILL get complaints. First of all, the Red Velvet was run by lovely people who, due to the city's ongoing harrassment of nightclub owners everywhere, was cited for two very minor violations and shut down with no notice. These violations had NOTHING to do with our party. And they had nothing to do with the cleanliness of the place.

We worked promptly to move the party to a fantastic location in an attempt to provide a totally different atmosphere from the usual TS party scene for our customers, and for our efforts we get someone who would probably complain if we personally brought the party to his doorstep, served him free drinks, and sucked his dick too. Well, it goes to show you there is no pleasing some people. Especially those who have the audacity to complain while we work out the kinks (like it's our fault the city has been in a 90 degree heatwave for days on end, and the venue is adjusting it's AC output) and because he invited the attentions of a girl who wore a piece of jewelry he found distracting. Lap dances are STRONGLY discouraged at this place. We are trying to cater to a clientele who has a little bit more class, and knows how to treat a lady like a lady should be treated, but we allow lap dances if they are discrete and fully-clothed.

By all accounts, the party was jam packed with girls after midnight, and everyone stayed until closing. Everyone LOVES the new venue, and no complaints were heard, with the exception of how hot it was. Let's only hope this customer will continue to "miss" us every Saturday, and we will happily refund his entrance fee and make sure he will not be bothered at one of our events again.
    What? What happened ....I'm confused and this is not like you. I was reading the posts but don't understand why you are saying this about Tranny Strip when you live in Paris, France. What did someone say? I heard good things about your new space nothng bad at all. Not sure why you are "trashing me" when these girls are also your girls. They are the ones that called my attention to the post to read it....otherwise I would have never known. I hope all is ok. I only wish the best for you and your new place / venue as we both know venues are hard to come by a place that you like and the customers might like. Not sure what happened or who said something about you on hungangels but I def did not and only heard good things about your new venue and mention your night to people of place to go on a Saturday. I guess someone pissed you off on here or messaged you....cause not sure what this has to do with Fridays. Your human and everyone has a bad day not going to make a big deal I have known you for a million years and wish you the best at your new venue and hope to stop by and show my support sometime as you would do also. I just heard it was your b day...Happy Birthday....mine is a month away. Only wishing you, Chris and Sandy and Bianca the best!! Don;t let fools bother you on here that don;t know you.....stay strong!! xo

* All Event Details, US Locations, Pics & Videos at www.TGirlEvents.com
    * Questions Call or Text: 646-437-7191
    * Follow Us on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/TGirlEvents
    * Follow Us on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/TGirlEvent
    * Send Email/Sign Up for our Newsletter: info@tgirlevents.com

Yup the space was awesome had a nice upscale feel the girls were plentyful and dressed to the 9's very beautiful girls zoie cumz is a great host and all around was very personable attractive girls that don't mind just talking to u.

All in all a great night.

No, you were not the one at all!

Thanks for your kind words. Glad you had a good time.

www.TransexualStarr.com