Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Allanah Starr's Weekly Friday & Saturday Parties In NYC!

I like when the girls are pushing to do lapdances or get out. It's my choice to accept or not.

Crazy Irish Rookie Poster

I've never been, but I would luv to attend one of her parties

Junior Poster

They are very much hit and miss events - just be careful. If the mood is right and can a good time and it can also really suck and leave you broke.

Junior Poster

For all you people who have never been to a party you are doing yourself an injustice by not going and forming your OWN opinion !! The girls are all beautiful and friendly and like most things in life... you often get what you pay for. If you want things for free .... just stay home. But I would not let what often turn out to be sore losers make up my opinion.

Happy New Years and party on !!

Junior Poster

Not sure if that was directed at me but I have gone to a lot of parties and had a very good time at some of them, but sometimes it's been nothing short of flushing my money (literally) down the toilet.

Yes, I agree everyone should go to a party and comment on the experiences so we can all get an idea. I'm sure there are a ton of people out there that really want to go but still can't get the courage to go through with it. That was me for a while but I got over it. So GO GO GO!!! If it's great then CHEERS!!! If it sucks then lesson learned. Party on is right!!!!!

Last edited by littlenookie; 01-06-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Donjuan2416 View Post
    Party was BORING...overpriced to begin with $40 really? As the host Natalie Coxxx didn't interact with anybody her n her posse stayed amongst themselves and chuckled at people getting lap dances...the Hors d'oeuvres were pita bred n hummus and also peanuts...champagne toast was fun...the girls were annoying as usual, begging to leave with u or to get a lap dance...As an angry customer I wish there was a way to get my money back
    Thanks for the review. I really wanted to go... mostly because Natalia Coxx was appearing, I thought I missed out on something special! Thanks for letting me know I didn't miss a thing... and saved $40 plus another another $40 I would have spent on drinks,lol.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

It is always not pleasant to hear when a guest has not had a good time.

There are always good nights and bad nights and as a promoter I do the best to bring the elements together, and for some people they work great others not. One can't help but try to do one's best.

With that being said, I do not think that $40 on a New Year's Eve is an outrageous price to charge-considering that one cocktail was included I would say that would be about $30. The regular cover is $20-$25. With a much larger budget assumed for that evening, as it is customary in the night club business that entertainers, dj's, security are paid DOUBLE their regular salary. So the cover charge assumes for the DOUBLED salaries plus the xtra entertainment we had- three dancers and a XXX hostess.

I have never met Natalia but she seems like a lovely girl, and sometimes the girls who are hired as guest hostesses are not experienced at hostessing. I can relate to that point. However, I was not there so I can't say how she was or not. I will give actual duties to other stars who come in the future if this is an issue.

The food was left up to the owner as a buffet was initially suggested but he felt it would be to messy and he told me he would take care of it. That portion was beyond my control.

I have never been a fan pushy girls who are rude and aggressive and neither is the owner, in fact many girls have been banned from the party for being observed as doing so. If someone is being obnoxious, rude, or aggressive you can kindly tell my manager Chris at the door, the security, or the owner who is always behind the bar. That is always appreciated and they can handle the situation.

I always appreciate the customers fully-everyone works hard for their money BUT I also know that not everyone can be pleased or will have a good time and I totally understand that as a veteran of this business. My responsibility and the things I have control over are delivering what is advertised. As a customer I believe in complaining WHEN you are unhappy when there is an issue the management can control, not after the fact. If you have an argument with your girlfriend you came with- there is nothing we can do about situations such as that. In your case (if you were so displeased) management would have gladly bought you a drink or offered you an admission next time you joined us.

The consumer has his own responsibility as well- if you waste all of your money and go home broke that is not really a smart thing to do unless you have the budget to do it or want to do it- don't blow all of your money unless you think about it carefully.

There is so much one can do with a different party every night of the week, the market is only so big. I try to keep a nice, friendly, safe place for people to go to on a Saturday night and have done so for four years and hope to continue to do so. The ts party landscape has changed WILDLY since I started doing huge parties once a month 7 years ago. There is no way to compare those times to now- NYC is different, the parties are different, and I for one have survived a long with these changes.

The bottom line is I respect everyone and value everyone's opinion at these events. They may not be for everyone, but through my career in this business I can certainly and duly affirm that the majority of customers have been happy and had a good time.

Happy New Year To All.

Last edited by AllanahStarrNYC; 01-08-2012 at 01:18 AM.
    2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Allanah is such a well spoken, respectable woman. Love it.

I also lover her parties (Although I've only been twice).

XOXO
    - Kay

Last edited by Kayden Harley; 01-08-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Yes I also have been to Allanah's parties and it is a hit or miss. I don't expect anything much so if it is a miss or too pushy I walk away, but most of the times I do have a great time and I have met some great people as well as some I will avoid. So I advise to everyone to go and see for yourself, hope it is a hit than a miss but give the party a shot. Also Allanah great response.

Rookie Poster

Party tonight?