2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

AllanahStarrNYC wrote:
    Buhdook wrote:
    Helvis2012 wrote:
    Quote:
    That is very generalistic and untrue.
    And no one is ripping no one off at the door.
    Most people have NO idea how much is really costs to run these events- with staff, advertising, one's time. etc.etc.

Naturally. Anything you say. Rolling Eyes
    LOL Helvis! I know! I got the same kind of response to my post. Obviously, the promoters are very close to their parties; so it's hard for them to take criticism, even if it is constructive criticism. Heck, I'd probaby have a tough time hearing criticism, too, if I put a lot of work into a party. But listening to our feedback, instead of denying what we're saying, would help the parties.

I have a little X button on my screen which allows me to delete post. Obviouslty, if I really didnt want this published, or wanted to censure you i COULD HAVE.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respedt yours. HOWEVER, seperating fact from fiction the objective from the subjective is another story.

You said all that was there were cds with wigs, hairy legs, and beards.
    NOW lets say I was the only TS there (which I was not), then that would be a blanket false statement.

So I was correcting you assesement.
    Yes you may have had a bad time, but all of your observations were not true.

In fact I offered you my sympathy for having a bad time and hoped you would return in the future and enjoy it better.

Maybe you fall into that percantage Slinky is speaking of, I am not sure.

Whatever the case, I took into account what you said and responded accordingly.
    The last thing i want to do is fight with you, Allanah or you, Slinky.
    I said these parties suck and they do. Do you really think anyone gives a hoot what I say?
    We all know why people come as well as why the same people return. It is that simple. Maybe there would be more of "party" atmosphere if every guy that came through the door wasn't treated like a john?
    Also, Allanah, you attribute an offensive comment about some of the girls that is not mine. I wish you took the time to get it right before you rushed to respond.
    And Slinky, let me tell you I think your comment is weak and completely unfounded. Never satisfied? How would you know? There's got to be something that keeps me hanging out after all these years. Anyone can agree with that. So think about what you say before you type it.
    Are you still pissed because I said "demented" in a post where some were enthusiastically recounting a scene at your party? The Corona bottle? I will say I'm sorry if it hurts you but I can assure you, most don't come out to see a beer bottle forced up their someone's ass. Among me and friends, the consensus, generally, is it all sounds pretty gross and in a way, somewhat of an affront. Is that the way you want to characterize the "party" and the people who attend?

Anyway, live and live...that's what I say.

"That's what i thought you said."

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    AllanahStarrNYC wrote:
    Buhdook wrote:
    Helvis2012 wrote:
    Quote:
    That is very generalistic and untrue.
    And no one is ripping no one off at the door.
    Most people have NO idea how much is really costs to run these events- with staff, advertising, one's time. etc.etc.

Naturally. Anything you say. Rolling Eyes
    LOL Helvis! I know! I got the same kind of response to my post. Obviously, the promoters are very close to their parties; so it's hard for them to take criticism, even if it is constructive criticism. Heck, I'd probaby have a tough time hearing criticism, too, if I put a lot of work into a party. But listening to our feedback, instead of denying what we're saying, would help the parties.

I have a little X button on my screen which allows me to delete post. Obviouslty, if I really didnt want this published, or wanted to censure you i COULD HAVE.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respedt yours. HOWEVER, seperating fact from fiction the objective from the subjective is another story.

You said all that was there were cds with wigs, hairy legs, and beards.
    NOW lets say I was the only TS there (which I was not), then that would be a blanket false statement.

So I was correcting you assesement.
    Yes you may have had a bad time, but all of your observations were not true.

In fact I offered you my sympathy for having a bad time and hoped you would return in the future and enjoy it better.

Maybe you fall into that percantage Slinky is speaking of, I am not sure.

Whatever the case, I took into account what you said and responded accordingly.
    The last thing i want to do is fight with you, Allanah or you, Slinky.
    I said these parties suck and they do. Do you really think anyone gives a hoot what I say?
    We all know why people come as well as why the same people return. It is that simple. Maybe there would be more of "party" atmosphere if every guy that came through the door wasn't treated like a john?
    Also, Allanah, you attribute an offensive comment about some of the girls that is not mine. I wish you took the time to get it right before you rushed to respond.
    And Slinky, let me tell you I think your comment is weak and completely unfounded. Never satisfied? How would you know? There's got to be something that keeps me hanging out after all these years. Anyone can agree with that. So think about what you say before you type it.
    Are you still pissed because I said "demented" in a post where some were enthusiastically recounting a scene at your party? The Corona bottle? I will say I'm sorry if it hurts you but I can assure you, most don't come out to see a beer bottle forced up their someone's ass. Among me and friends, the consensus, generally, is it all sounds pretty gross and in a way, somewhat of an affront. Is that the way you want to characterize the "party" and the people who attend?

Anyway, live and live...that's what I say.
    OMG Talk about beating a dead horse!!!!!

Darling. can't you JUST MOVE ON?
    Some of you guys way such DRAMA QUEENS.

Come to the party and I'll give you your damn $30 back, so you JUST DROP IT.

www.TransexualStarr.com

AllanahStarrNYC wrote:
    OMG Talk about beating a dead horse!!!!!

Darling. can't you JUST MOVE ON?
    Some of you guys way such DRAMA QUEENS.

Come to the party and I'll give you your damn $30 back, so you JUST DROP IT.
    Naturally. You've got nothing. Thanks for proving my point.

"That's what i thought you said."

Sassy Sexy Saturday Presents ALL XXX Party Saturday March 28!

w/ FREE XXX DVD Giveaways and FREE VIDEO ON DEMAND CARDS for all of our customers, plus XXX starlet Persia Lace dancing!

With NEW recession pricing!
    10PM-12 Ladies $10, Gentlemen $20
    12 on- Ladies $15, Gentlemen $25

Introducing $5 "Cocksucker" Shots all night long! With our new shot girl seving them all night!

The gorgeous Persia Lace dancing in our gentleman's lounge from midnight on!

www.PersiaLaceFun.com

With you main room hostesses:

Golden Blonde
    Allanah Starr

10PM-4AM
    21 and over with ID

@ Fusion
    818 10 Ave.
    BTW 54 & 55 ST
    In Midtown Manhattan

www.ShemaleEvents.com
    www.ShemaleExotica.com

Name:	persia_105.jpg 
Views:	1850 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	231414  

www.TransexualStarr.com

Junior Poster

Helvis - you really need to chill out. Not EVERY party is going to be a mind-blowing experience, just like every movie you see or concert you go to is not going to be great. Sure I've had a couple bad experiences, but that's life in general. If you go into a party thinking "this is going to suck" - guess what??? Duh, it probably will. So let's try to have a more positive attitude out there ok.

Allanah - keep up the great work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlenookie
    Helvis - you really need to chill out. Not EVERY party is going to be a mind-blowing experience, just like every movie you see or concert you go to is not going to be great. Sure I've had a couple bad experiences, but that's life in general. If you go into a party thinking "this is going to suck" - guess what??? Duh, it probably will. So let's try to have a more positive attitude out there ok.

Allanah - keep up the great work!!!

www.TransexualStarr.com

Sassy Sexy Saturday Presents XXX Starlet

MIA ISABELLA
    (Of www.mia-isabella.com)
    For her FIRST EVER, TS club appearance in NYC!

LIVE, Saturday April 4!!!!!!!!!!

For A SPRING AFFAIR! Welcome Spring with Mia Isabella, Allanah Starr, and the hottest tgirls in NYC!

Mia Isabella will be hosting, greeting fans, taking pics, and signing promotional materials! Cum meet on of the hottest girls in TS XXX today!

With NEW recession pricing!
    10PM-12 Ladies $10, Gentlemen $20
    12 on- Ladies $15, Gentlemen $25

Receive a FREE $5 VOD voucher for www.HotMovies.com with admission!

PLUS $5 "Cocksucker" Shots all night long! Served by our babe in a bikini, Rouge!

Dancing in our gentlemens' lounge from midnight on:
    VIVI

With you main room hostesses:

Golden Blonde
    Persia Lace of www.PersiaLaceFun.com

10PM-4AM
    21 and over with ID

@ Fusion
    818 10 Ave.
    BTW 54 & 55 ST
    In Midtown Manhattan

www.ShemaleEvents.com
    www.ShemaleExotica.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mia2_110.jpg 
Views:	1637 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	232177   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mia1_172.jpg 
Views:	1636 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	232178  

www.TransexualStarr.com

Default Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so excited guys! I cant wait to get the chance to meet all of you . . .

Ive never done anything like this before so I would appreciate all of your love and support.

So cum out and lets have some fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main_171.jpg 
Views:	2669 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	232215