Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast

Hey, what the hell, we all know the whole scene is an industry of sorts but denying the obvious is beyond bullshit. No one is begrudging any promoters or the girls for that matter their share, but c'mon? Are you kidding me?

Please......

"That's what i thought you said."

Rookie Poster

I was at the Valentines party at Fusion and visiting with Natassia and Persia was a thrill...WOW...they're so, so nice. Allanah was a gracious host, stopping by to hang (also thrilling) and personnally checking that I was having a good time...such curves!!

I hadn't been to one of the parties in a while so my sample size is small; My time last night wasn't at all like some earlier posts in this thread describe. The girls (and they were hot) were quite friendly to me. Yes, I did buy drinks for some of them...so what. It was a lot of fun to hang with them and nastychat. Isn't that what guys do...try to get girls liquored up?

I wouldn't expect much attention from the ladies if I showed up in jeans and a t-shirt and didn't drop any money. I had no problems with the cover...there were some real hotties in there!

Allanah you rock! Dont stop!!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funkyone
    I was at the Valentines party at Fusion and visiting with Natassia and Persia was a thrill...WOW...they're so, so nice. Allanah was a gracious host, stopping by to hang (also thrilling) and personnally checking that I was having a good time...such curves!!

I hadn't been to one of the parties in a while so my sample size is small; My time last night wasn't at all like some earlier posts in this thread describe. The girls (and they were hot) were quite friendly to me. Yes, I did buy drinks for some of them...so what. It was a lot of fun to hang with them and nastychat. Isn't that what guys do...try to get girls liquored up?

I wouldn't expect much attention from the ladies if I showed up in jeans and a t-shirt and didn't drop any money. I had no problems with the cover...there were some real hotties in there!

Allanah you rock! Dont stop!!
    Aww baby
    Thank you!

It was great to meet you sweetie....

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

Default Great parties with lovely gals!!!

I have only been to a few of Allannah's parties but the girls were hot. They were chatty and fun. Sure several wanted to grind away a few lap dances and then take me away to some little hotel hideaway. And with a sizeable transportation charge.
    But even when I passed or went from lap-dance to nothing further, there were no hurt feelings or unkind words. The drinks were expensive and, like anywhere, the girls like it when you buy one for them. This is New York, and if you can't swing that, you really should be at your other job.
    I wish I could go to more but I have to get up too early to hit the gym before work as it is. Maybe for us older guys we can try to revive that happy hour concept.
    And as for Ms. Starr, she is a beautiful and thoughtful hostess. She said hi to everyone, chatted as they were inclined and was an icon of pure wholesome sex throughout the night.
    I wish there were one tonight!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Buhdook
    Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    That is very generalistic and untrue.
    And no one is ripping no one off at the door.
    Most people have NO idea how much is really costs to run these events- with staff, advertising, one's time. etc.etc.

Naturally. Anything you say.
    LOL Helvis! I know! I got the same kind of response to my post. Obviously, the promoters are very close to their parties; so it's hard for them to take criticism, even if it is constructive criticism. Heck, I'd probaby have a tough time hearing criticism, too, if I put a lot of work into a party. But listening to our feedback, instead of denying what we're saying, would help the parties.
    I have a little X button on my screen which allows me to delete post. Obviouslty, if I really didnt want this published, or wanted to censure you i COULD HAVE.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respedt yours. HOWEVER, seperating fact from fiction the objective from the subjective is another story.

You said all that was there were cds with wigs, hairy legs, and beards.
    NOW lets say I was the only TS there (which I was not), then that would be a blanket false statement.

So I was correcting you assesement.
    Yes you may have had a bad time, but all of your observations were not true.

In fact I offered you my sympathy for having a bad time and hoped you would return in the future and enjoy it better.

Maybe you fall into that percantage Slinky is speaking of, I am not sure.

Whatever the case, I took into account what you said and responded accordingly.

Professional Poster

Someone would complain if the parties were free and came with a complimentary drink and blow-job! You guys just look for shit to whine about-- like babies!
    I've been to parties that were off the hook, and parties that were poorly attended, but was ALWAYS able to find at least one person to make my night worthwhile.
    Oh and BTW, for the most part, it's the same f***ing girls at each promoters party. The staff may be different and the girls dancing may be different, but the girls that attend are pretty much the same. I know a few that are loyal to one promoter or the other, but for the most part, if you see a girl at one party, you'll see her at the other one too. I don't know what you guys are smoking!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Glamorous Monique 2nite @ HK!

Plus 3 dancers

and MORE!

www.TransexualStarr.com

Circus Presents Invasion Of The Body Snatchers, Friday Feb. 27

Who is going to snatch you?

Hosted, back by popular demand, XXX Star Kimber James!

With a very special birthday celebration for NYC legend, Tobell Von Cartier

Hosted By:

Tobell Von Cartier
    The House Of Field
    Acid Betty
    Kenny Kenny
    Kevin Clamato
    Michael T

Music by DJ Serge From Style Network's Running With Heels, and nightlife legend Michael T

With Your Go Go Girls:

Kimora
    Ashley Body
    Golden Blonde
    Alyssa

Performance by Tobell
    of her new single 'Invasion Of The Body Snatchers'

Opening of the Peep Show Lounge
    @ 1 AM!

Party Not To Be Missed!

@ HK
    405 W. 39 ST
    Btw. 9 & 10 Ave.

Ladies FREE All night
    Gentlemen $30

www.ShemaleEvents.com
    www.ShemaleExotica.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snatchers1_171.jpg 
Views:	1593 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	226922  

www.TransexualStarr.com

Cara Zenn/Cara Stacia @FB Veteran Poster Shamilah's Avatar

Any party this Sat Feb 21?

Cara Zenn/Cara Stacia @FB Veteran Poster Shamilah's Avatar

Thanks Allanah,See you there!

xx