Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

WOW, Vanity would be great to see!!!!!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buhdook
    I have to say that I went to the party on Saturday night (Feb. 7th) and it was awful! Guys in wigs with 5 o'clock shadows and hairy legs. And $30 to get in, just to see that? Puh-leese! Never again...

I went to the "other" party across town given by a different promoter and though the girls were totally hot as hell there, they had absolutely horrible attitudes. Wouldn't even give most of the guys there the time of day! $20 to get into that one, but a few of the girls had the audacity to charge $40 per lap dance. Unbelieveable!!

So, my question is, "what's worse"...a party with guys in wigs or a party with hotties with horrible attitudes. IMHO, it's the guys who go to these parties who end up losing! Guess we should stay at home instead. Or maybe someone has a better party suggestion!

I don't have the same recollection of the night.

A lot of girls where there, including myself that so not fit that discription.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by SLANTEDSTYLE
    WOW, Vanity would be great to see!!!!!
    Vaiity has been scheduled before, but due to circumstances beyond our controld she was unable to make it.

I do hope that she will make an apperance in the future as I know many people are eager to see her IN NYC.

www.TransexualStarr.com

NOW

NYC's ONLY EXCLUSIVE PARTY CARETING TO TRANSSEXUALS AND THEIR ADMIRERS ON THURSDAYS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1293149014_l_184.jpg 
Views:	1536 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	224701  

www.TransexualStarr.com

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I have to say that I went to the party on Saturday night (Feb. 7th) and it was awful! Guys in wigs with 5 o'clock shadows and hairy legs. And $30 to get in, just to see that? Puh-leese! Never again...

I went to the "other" party across town given by a different promoter and though the girls were totally hot as hell there, they had absolutely horrible attitudes. Wouldn't even give most of the guys there the time of day! $20 to get into that one, but a few of the girls had the audacity to charge $40 per lap dance. Unbelieveable!!

So, my question is, "what's worse"...a party with guys in wigs or a party with hotties with horrible attitudes. IMHO, it's the guys who go to these parties who end up losing! Guess we should stay at home instead. Or maybe someone has a better party suggestion!

I attend most of the parties (from ALL the different promoters) and I have to say that you see an awful lot of the same guys attending whichever promoter's events they are attending week after week. So, if guys keep coming back over and over again to the same events, it's pretty strong evidence that whatever it is that's going on there is to their liking. So, if a promoter has a strong following of regular guys, she's obviously catering to what her clients want, otherwise they wouldn't keep coming back for more over and over again.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

kathyctv wrote:

you girls are like way out of league
    You're crazy! You're waaaaaaay hooooooot!

"That's what i thought you said."

Rookie Poster

With all due respect Allanah, there is no possible way you and I are talking about the same night. Trust me. I have 20/20 vision. I know men in wigs when I see them. And if that's what your party on that Saturday night is about, that's fine. But I saw what I saw.

Now, to be fair, and so I don't have people accuse me of playing favorites, I went to the other promoter's party across town, and though the girls were very attractive there, they had horrible attitudes, except for maybe three of them. So, I think both parties had their major drawbacks.

By the way, littlenookie, you misunderstood my previous post. Allanah and Sunny didn't charge $40 admission. It was some of the lap dancers at Sunny's party who were charging $40 for a short lap dance, in which they didn't even make any bodily contact with the customer. A total disgrace. Not all of the girls at Sunny's party charged that amount for a lap dance; but two of the hottest ones did.

BTW, for the record, the admission to Sunny's party was $20 and Allanah's admission was $30. But, in retrospect, neither was worth it. But as littlenookie pointed out, these parties can be hit or miss, so maybe I just had a really bad night.

I agree that $40 for a short-timed air dance isn't really acceptable. But I guarantee that didn't happen at Allanah's Saturday might party.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Junior Poster

Yea dude $40 for a short BS lap dance totally stinks, I understand they have to charge a cover and that is ok within reason.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I've been to both Allanah's and Sunny Dee's parties and I had more success hooking up with TS girls at Allanah' parties. But in the end you have to pay for it either way. Hope that helps. Keep ur chin up

With all due respect Allanah, there is no possible way you and I are talking about the same night. Trust me. I have 20/20 vision. I know men in wigs when I see them. And if that's what your party on that Saturday night is about, that's fine. But I saw what I saw.

Now, to be fair, and so I don't have people accuse me of playing favorites, I went to the other promoter's party across town, and though the girls were very attractive there, they had horrible attitudes, except for maybe three of them. So, I think both parties had their major drawbacks.

By the way, littlenookie, you misunderstood my previous post. Allanah and Sunny didn't charge $40 admission. It was some of the lap dancers at Sunny's party who were charging $40 for a short lap dance, in which they didn't even make any bodily contact with the customer. A total disgrace. Not all of the girls at Sunny's party charged that amount for a lap dance; but two of the hottest ones did.

BTW, for the record, the admission to Sunny's party was $20 and Allanah's admission was $30. But, in retrospect, neither was worth it. But as littlenookie pointed out, these parties can be hit or miss, so maybe I just had a really bad night.
    I take offense to the fact that you are making a statement that is not true in regards to the girls that go there. YES, we get all types of people-but like I said I was there on Saturday and that is simply not true. Did you even see me or go to the back? I don't cater to just tvs or cds, in fact I have been known to have some of th emost famous and beautiful girls feature and be special guests. I wear glasses and again, that is not the crowd that was there on Sat.

It is futile to argue about the fact that you had a bad time because as much as you try to make everyone's experiences as good as possible, sometimes someone will be dissapointed. It is dissapointing for me as well to hear that you did not enjoy yourself- that is not the goal.

People have little idea how fragile these parties are, what it takes to to them, and that YES in every nightclub there is an OFF night. Off for the club, for the bar, for the customer- it is part of the business. FOr example, I had a really, really good time on Saturday-which may not always be the case for every party I attend.

NOW, on Saturdays there is NO lap dancin at my party. We have guest entertainers that dance in the peep show lounge- but dancing with regular patrons is not permitted.

I am indeed sorry ou had a bad time and I do hope that someday you will try to visit again.

www.TransexualStarr.com