Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Marriage, anyone?

Guys: Would you or do you HONESTLY have plans for marriage with a tgirl? An I mean this out of love, not just cause shes hot or has that lil somethin extra.

Girls: Do you have any plans for marriage or settling down with one guy for the rest of your life? Is it somethin you want? Why or why not?

As for me, I would definately be open to it. I honestly don't kno about marriage with a gg for me, as I do not want children, and am way too attracted to tgirls. This is not just a sexual fetish either, I find myself in love with features such as the "look" that tgirls have, like thier faces and how their bodies are. (Taller, slightly more muscular then ggs, certain voices, etc)

Discuss!

Rookie Poster

Honestly? Ok, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think 99% of the non ass kissing guys on here agree with me.

Rookie Poster

Never

I have no desire to make car payments for two divorce lawyers, so no.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

As long as I truly love her for who she is and she truly loves me for who I am, I see no reason not to. Would it be difficult for my family and friends to accept? Some of them, yes, but if the woman and I truly love each other, 1) my family and friends will see that and, eventually, have to accept it, and 2) it wouldn't matter to me if they did or not. I do not need my family and friends' approval to love someone. If I did, I'd have lived a very different life than I do, and that's not a good thing.

On another note, can we quit with the divorce excuse? It means nothing. If two people are truly in love and are committed to each other and their relationship, they can make it work. Believe me, I know just from having been a child caught up in a divorce and watching my parents re-marry into wonderful relationships that, despite having very hard struggles, they've made work. Saying you're not going to get married because the possibility for divorce is constant is basically admitting that you're not able to commit to a relationship. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that... I completely understand. Marriage isn't for everyone. But let's call it what it is, not blame it on statistics and financial reasons, alright? Alright.

Inventor of the Zapata Tube.

Rookie Poster

I wouldnt mind it as long as im truly in love.. Thats the key to any good marriage. But the hard part would be getting someone to fall for me in the first place.

Rookie Poster

I am open minded enough to marry a tgirl if that opportunity presents itself. If that tgirl I meet was indeed my soulmate after developing a stable relationship with her, you do not want to shut yourself out by missing that opportunity of cheating yourself out of happiness with her.
    I feel that everyone needs to be loved, to be in a relationship that is built on trust, honesty, open communication, just simply, be yourself & things will work out. If marriage is discussed, I will be welcome to possiblity of it.
    All you have to do to any tgirl & genetic woman, is to treat them with respect. I personally think a tgirl will return the love & respect to you better in return than a genetic woman would. The tgirl understands what a man wants a little better & this makes the relationship & marriage work out if both of them puts in the effort. That is my opinion, but for the tgirl overcoming many obstacles in their life to get where they are now, you have to be compassionate & understanding to them 100%. In some ways, I can relate to them because I was called many racial names when growing up. So I think this makes me understand them as to why I will give the tgirl a chance, the same chance I would to a genetic woman.
    All I ever wanted in my life is to find a beautiful woman to share my life with me. Unfortunately, I have not come across anyone like that yet.
    As for my family & friends acceptance of myself ever marrying a tgirl, I don't care. Deep down, your family & friends (the good ones) will be there for you. They want you happy & acceptance of the marriage is a good start to make it work out.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    I have no desire to make car payments for two divorce lawyers, so no.
    Wot he said!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Rookie Poster

Ive been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and living togheter for over 2 ½ years.
    But marriage, No, i think the whole idea of it is ridicules.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Marriage, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Gmanfromthechi
    Guys: Would you or do you HONESTLY have plans for marriage with a tgirl? An I mean this out of love, not just cause shes hot or has that lil somethin extra.
    [sarcasm]
    Why, yes! I definitely want to marry someone who's NOT hot and DOESN'T have that little something extra. "Love" only, please! Sign me up!
    [/sarcasm]