View Poll Results: Would you fuck me and pop my stiches?

Voters
809. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

601 74.29%
  • No

91 11.25%
  • I would get an SRS so we could became lesbians

69 8.53%
  • I rather fuck a goat

48 5.93%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Junior Poster

U R SO BRAVE AND SUCH A SWEET SOUL!!! MUCH LOVE ALWAYS

Danielle I'd like to commend your bravery on 2 counts, 1 for the SRS & 2 for sharing it with this online community.

Your making positive steps for transgender people all the time, long may it continue.

All the best ! xXx

Rookie Poster

Default Re: DANIELLE FOXXX's New Body - Sneak Preview

[quote="TS DANIELLE FOXXX"]Without showing you my stich work I just took some webcam shots especially for the HungAngels croud.

However if you like to see what a 12 day post op vagina looks like mine are on my blog...[/quot

You should have sold the pieces on Ebay. You'd be Millionairess.

Be Well Be Safe

Rookie Poster

Default Re: DANIELLE FOXXX's New Body - Sneak Preview

You look outstanding. I'm glad your doing well.

Veteran Poster

WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING SWEETIE. MAKES ME WANNA GET MINE DONE NOW.

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING SWEETIE. MAKES ME WANNA GET MINE DONE NOW.
    Not sure if you're serious Yasmin, but Danielle certainly looks sensational and sounds soooo happy. Is she leading the path for other high-profile tgirls?

Veteran Poster

You look great honey,I'd bang you in a sec,good luck

"What The Fuck Is So Fuckin' Funny About Me?"
    Joe Pesci Goodfellas

Rookie Poster

Danielle,

It sounds as though your recovery is progressing well - I find it amazing how little discomfort you seem to be having after such a major surgery !

Don't let the negative commentsposted by some get you down - if you are happy with having had SRS, that is the only opinion that matters .

Hope everything continues well for you - you rock, girl - you're my true heroine, a girl with the will to get what she wants and to do the right thing !

Angie

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Thanks everyone...

I made this post because I am happy... Well... Today was an emotional day for me. The hormone levels are going crazy right now and people soon found out who I was so now it's going around the clinic who I am...which makes my recovery a bit more inpersonal.

I had a friend here with me but she was as fake as a 3 dollar bill, I sent her back home early but to make things miserable for me she acted like a victim and made me look like an ass...

Things are now going to be a bit more tough but I will make it through...As I always have.

I didn't have this surgery to be a "real" anything. I had it for me. I am enjoying it... If I ever met a guy who knew or did not know, he was always interested just because I was hot, having a cock or not... But when I look in the mirror now I feel like I am complete.

Do I think my vagina is "real" well... That's a vagina for sure. I mean, you need to see a real good post op result to see what my doc can do. Does it function? Yes... I can contract my muscles, have sensations and hopefully acheave orgasms. Can I make babies? Nope... therefore it does not make me a genetic female, but what is being a woman? A vagina does not make the woman, neither does procreation... I know many kids in foster care due to women's lack of appreciation for their God given gift.

I find Genetic Females extremely fragile and to me they are what I wish I was born as... I admire them and respect them.

That's all.

I am a post operative transsexual with a great looking pussy

Veteran Poster

NOT QUITE COUNTING THE DAYS YET BUT YES, SOON ENOUGH.

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Rookie Poster

Congratulations! Fine as hell with or without it, so it doesn't really matter to me, but I'm happy for you. Now come back to Central Fla so we can take a look and make sure everything is healing nicely.