Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Guys, are you comfortable sucking a dude?

for those not attracted to the male form.

maybe in a pinch or in the heat of the moment?

A guys cock can look just as nice as a ts cock, but whats really important is the person attached to it.

I can post an ad on craigslist in the m4m section and get several replies. I get horney and it seems like something that I would like to do. But then I never go through with it.

I've posted in the m4t section and I might get a reply from a transvestite.

Its much easier to get replies from other men than ts girls or even women. I've met two women by posting a craigslist ad.

It seems like it might be fun to suck a guy, but then I'm not attracted to him at all.

maybe i would be more likely to do it if it were to suddenly happen and not planned or more likely to do it if there was a gg or ts there too.

i do enjoy pleasing a ts, but they are not always around.

Professional Poster

So what's your point?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bat1
    So what's your point?
    ?

thats called a question mark

I have no problem with it, a cock is a cock. And you are right it is a lot easier to hook up with a guy when you are in the mood for cock than it is a TS.

Professional Poster

Oh gosh what is this coming to. A cock is not a cock what the hell are you talking about. Well literally it is but still the person attached to it is WAY more important. Maybe you are too attracted to the penis itself instead of the ts/ whatever you like behind it. There are some of us here that are more emphasized on the girl "with the dick" and not "the dick on the girl". Hope that makes since. If you find yourself attracted to the penis itself then perhaps you may be a little, you know. But I'm attracted to the girl and what ever she has is good with me. I'm starting to understand why tgirls think that most guys into them are perhaps closet fags. That's not good.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Oh gosh what is this coming to. A cock is not a cock what the hell are you talking about. Well literally it is but still the person attached to it is WAY more important. Maybe you are too attracted to the penis itself instead of the ts/ whatever you like behind it.

There are some of us here that are more emphasized on the girl "with the dick" and not "the dick on the girl". Hope that makes sense. If you find yourself attracted to the penis itself then perhaps you may be a little, you know.

But I'm attracted to the girl and what ever she has is good with me. I'm starting to understand why tgirls think that most guys into them are perhaps closet f@%$. That's not good.
    Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution rests....

Veteran Poster

Guys, are you comfortable sucking a dude?

Uhhh.....like no...there's other forum's for that stuff

"What The Fuck Is So Fuckin' Funny About Me?"
    Joe Pesci Goodfellas

opcorn opcorn opcorn

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    I have no problem with it, a cock is a cock. And you are right it is a lot easier to hook up with a guy when you are in the mood for cock than it is a TS.
    You have absolutly right in my way to see it...

Professional Poster

Default Re: Guys, are you comfortable sucking a dude?

Quote Originally Posted by NavySeal
    Quote Originally Posted by smurdfurd
    for those not attracted to the male form.

maybe in a pinch or in the heat of the moment?

A guys cock can look just as nice as a ts cock, but whats really important is the person attached to it.

I can post an ad on craigslist in the m4m section and get several replies. I get horney and it seems like something that I would like to do. But then I never go through with it.

I've posted in the m4t section and I might get a reply from a transvestite.

Its much easier to get replies from other men than ts girls or even women. I've met two women by posting a craigslist ad.

It seems like it might be fun to suck a guy, but then I'm not attracted to him at all.

maybe i would be more likely to do it if it were to suddenly happen and not planned or more likely to do it if there was a gg or ts there too.

i do enjoy pleasing a ts, but they are not always around.
    Are u a fucking idiot? WTF?
    I dont think anyone here is a idiot. Wee only see things in diffrent ways. Think about it NavySeal....Its maybee can make you bee more friendly