Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I would have to agree with Vanessa and Shana. El Gato is pretty nasty. Only go there if you are desparate. I prefer to meet ts at Green Dolphin on Mondays or Crobar on Saturday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by poleskr
    I would have to agree with Vanessa and Shana. El Gato is pretty nasty. Only go there if you are desparate. I prefer to meet ts at Green Dolphin on Mondays or Crobar on Saturday nights.
    And I prefer to meet guys who go to Green Dolphin and Crobar over a chaser who frequents El Gato
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3way_218_small_121.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	172118  

Junior Poster

Where club can I hope to see u around at Vanessa?

Quote Originally Posted by Gmanfromthechi
    Where club can I hope to see u around at Vanessa?
    Tonite I will be performing at Hamburger Marys, on the corner of Clark and Balmoral! Showtime is 10:30

I will try to make it tonight... might come alone. Melissa has school tonight and my boyfriend is out of town.

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    El gato negro is HORRIBLE and very scary!!!
    I've been twice just out of curiosity and will never go again. There's also Berlin on sat nights with a mixed crowd and good music.
    *twice* "just out of curiosity". Sounds like there is a story there..... What made you go back if the first experience was so bad?

First time I went out of curiosity since I had just moved here from LA.
    Second time I went to take a friend who was visiting me and had heard of the place and wanted to go... I tried to tell her how awful it was but she insisted.
    We went had an awful watered down drink and left.
    btw she hated it too.

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

Junior Poster

I see some pretty sexy tgirls at crobar when I got on saturdays, and theres also a few at vision on sat.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    First time I went out of curiosity since I had just moved here from LA.
    Second time I went to take a friend who was visiting me and had heard of the place and wanted to go... I tried to tell her how awful it was but she insisted.
    We went had an awful watered down drink and left.
    btw she hated it too.
    You forgot over-priced for that watered down drink

Rookie Poster

I have to ask, what is scary about El Gato? I've been there twice (and I don't own the place or have any financial interest). But scary? It's kind of a dive bar and yes almost everyone in there is looking to "party"...But I didn't feel like I was going to be jumped and rolled.

And to my eyes there were at least a couple nice looking T-girls hanging out. I didn't go home with any, because I never feel going to someone else's place is a safe move - but there were several ladies there who were not Nasty.

Also the band that is there on Thursdays is pretty darn good. If you're worried about the water downed drink - Have a beer. They aren't cheap, but $6 isn't that out of line for that general area.

To each their own - and I'm not saying the other places mentioned aren't nicer, classier etc. I just don't think this place is as awful as it's made out to be. If you want to see nasty I can tell you about a couple of stripper bars in OKC that you wouldn't sit down in without wearing a body condom.