Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jack619 Rookie Poster

Default Chicago Clubs and Bars?

Does anyone have any suggestions for clubs or bars in downtown Chicago?

Thanks.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

For a minute there, I thought that title said "Chicago Cubs and Bears"!

Seriously, I'm interested as well. I may be in Chi-town later this year.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

I've heard that El Gato Negro somewhere on Irving Park has trans nights. Not sure on what dates, though.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

I've heard of a showbar called the Baton Lounge but I beleive its more of a place to watch stage performance. I beleive that alot of beautiful girls perform though.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Junior Poster

The straight clubs where you're most likely to find tgirls is Sound Bar or Crobar. In Boystown, you can find them at El Gato Negro, Berlin or Circuit.

5 Star Poster

Chicago isn't like NYC, their aren't many bars/clubs that cater just to transsexuals. Their used to be but not so much any more. I know of three places. Circuit nightclub is basically a gay bar but you will see transsexuals their. Hydrate has a drag review on Wendesday's, last I heard, many transsexuals there. Both of those are on North Halstead street. Both are nice places. Clean, good neighborhoods

Then as has already been noted their is another place up the street, around the corner and literally across the tracks from the main gay strip, El Gato Negro. That is one place where it is all about transsexuals/queens all the time. Opinions of it are mixed though. I personally have had nothing but good times there.

Which place you will like depends on your state of mind. If you would mind having gay males in the mix then don't go anyplace on Halstead st.

Default well

Not too many options, but a few. Now this El Gato place is not a club, its a prostitution spot, thats it. So no clean floors, dirty restrooms, overpriced watered down drinks and burnt up hookers, mostly girls who"party" hint, hint. So no class, no dj, no pretty girls. The bottom of the barrel.
    Now we have Green Dolphin on Mondays, a straight crowd with many beautiful ts.
    Circuit has a show on Sundays, latina, Mondays, mixed, and Thursdays, latina.
    Also on thursdays we have Hamburger Marys, more intimate, smaller crowd, beautiful ts.
    And there is Crobar on saturdays,which is straight with many beautiful, passable ts.
    Also coming up,my girlfriend andI host meet and greet socials in our apartment, ,but those are more private invite only events.
    We also will have aclub that will let us host our events in the summertime.

El gato negro is HORRIBLE and very scary!!!
    I've been twice just out of curiosity and will never go again. There's also Berlin on sat nights with a mixed crowd and good music.

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    El gato negro is HORRIBLE and very scary!!!
    I've been twice just out of curiosity and will never go again. There's also Berlin on sat nights with a mixed crowd and good music.
    I love your dress the other night Shana, it was hot.

Thanks girl... it was great seeing you.
    I also saw you perform thursday night at circuit but left before the show ended.
    XOXO

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."