Rookie Poster

Default Share Your First Transsexual Experiance!

I have not had an experience with a transsexual here is the place to post the first time you were with a TS and for TS's Details of cherries you've popped!
    Hopefully We Will Get Some Juicy Responses.-Hopefully ill post my story very soon!! Lets Get Graphic

SlickWhite

Ooh, you're in Joisey, a good place to start as you're within striking distance of what has to be at least 50% of the T population of the US. Hate you! :P

Though I've known a fair number of gurls in 'real' life it wasn't until a chance commercial fling that I was intimate with one (Not counting that one time when one of the gurls hoisted her shirt and asked me to inspect her 'work in progress').

Met her via, of all places, AOL (Which could be equated with last decade's concept of what Craigs List is now). I forget exactly how we 'met' there. Perhaps via one of the numerous X4X chatrooms that sprout each evening. There were some email and message exchanges and I set up a tentative date for a time when I'd be in her area. She had a website then, so I had seen a handful of pix and read her hundred-questions page (You know the one, that people send to you in email and ask you to answer and respond in an effort to get to know you better).

The time came 'round, a trip I was making to Western NY that brought me into her radar, and I went out a day early and booked into a local Red Roof (Don't knock it, they seem to be fine for all those Bob's T-Girls vid sessions). I showered, shaved (I have a beard but try to tame the strays), and dressed my best to await her arrival.

I honestly had no idea what to do or expect as my only experience with professional girls/gurls at that time had been the street whores (I'm not saying that to degrade them, they truly worked the streets) that I'd dated in the past (Two as girlfriends and one, also a friend, as a passing commercial fancy at a trade show).

When she arrived at the room I greeted her politely and noted that she was just as lovely, if not more so, in person as she was in the pix I'd seen. I presented her 'donation', which she counted and pointed out that it was short by a significant amount.

Have you ever suffered from inverted-dick syndrome? Think of that Seinfeld episode where George shrieks "I WAS IN THE POOL!" and multiply it by some huge number. I had counted that change a dozen times before she arrived and I still managed to royally fuck it up.

I fumbled and hemmed and hawed and got beet-red in the face (And I hadn't been drinking at all that day, which is something that makes me glow), because I had =really= fucked this up, not tried to cheat her. She was calm and patient and let me gather myself and make the numbers right and even got somewhat annoyed that I kept apologizing for it.

Once the business end was done (Thank gawd!), we sat and talked for a while as I grew more comfortable with her. A gorgeous gurl, small of stature and build and sharp of mind, she kept me enthralled with her knowledge and experience.

She eventually asked me to undress (A routine I have since realized to be standard - You get nekkid =first=, always) and we got comfy on the bed and I started some basic intimacy. Eventually (Perhaps figuring that I was new to this, or at least certain aspects of it) she took my hand and placed it on her 'T'.

To give you an idea of the caliber of this particular gurl, up until that very moment, from the instant she had entered the room, I was actually unsure of her gender status. When I felt her 'T' in my hand, compact but satisfying, I knew she was genuine.

Though the evening might be considered 'date lite' by many here (It was only an hour and limited to oral on my part and manual on hers), it was a milestone for me and enough to convince me to return (Which I did, a couple of months later, for an entire day with her).

She posts on Eros from time to time, but doesn't wander far afield. I hope that I might see her again (And again and again) in time as she is a delight to be with and helped a great deal with restoring confidence lost at a time when I needed it most.

If you're reading these words, TH, you did good. Real good.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Rookie Poster

Was shoppin in the Kofu, Japan.
    Minding my business. Almost bump'd into this lady.
    Apologised, she looks. I continue shopping.
    She comes over, "hi".
    I return same.
    Shez from Philipines, been in Japan 4 years. I return
    same.
    We continue for about 3 min.
    Shez lingering....
    >"U r cute," she sez
    <"Youre beautiful," i return--examining her tits n cute face.
    Then sez in her best English:
    >"What u doing now".
    She repeats in Japanese, just in case her translation
    sucks.
    >"Shopping," i say, what else!

Then sez, come into the hall n speak. I comply.
    >"Do u know what i am?"
    >"I'm gay....Does that bother you?
    She aint no lesbian, i reason. Then i c her adams apple.
    She sez we should go somewhere quiet; we head to my car.

In the car, she goes straight for my crotch.
    >"Can u fuck me hard?!"
    Quickly she takes off blouse, revealing her
    femininity (the most beautiful retail breats, I have
    ever seen--internet included. (I am comforted).
    I suck on them...soft (her entire body is
    soft).
    She moans, just like a lady should.
    >Do you want to see it," she asks....
    <"Ahhh, see wha..."
    Slips off her undies, flat against belly a cute 6 inch
    dick.
    "Do you like...suck it...please."
    she is growing...
    (I've dreamt about this moment; but reality has me indifferent.)
    <"Lets talk about this......i plead. "I can't, suck dick."

She beckons: "Is your cock bigger than mine...?
    I prevent her from unzipping my pants.
    I want to talk abit...
    Her phone rings. She sez she must go.
    We exchange numbers and i meet her a week later. At a Japanese love hotel.
    At the hotel. We jump at each other, and I quickly insert... I must say dick into ass is a bit...welll...different. The insertion is a bit tighter, at first, then it feels the same (as vagina).

However there is a unfamilar feel when the bodies merge in missionary position--you feel pelvic bone, (fucking as with a woman). Nothing uncomfortable but you have to adjust a bit.
    [Its only after that I realise how perfect man and woman fit].

Back to the fucking.
    So I am in her. Giving her the best show i can, I bend over to kiss her and feel ball and cock on my abs. It's a weird, sexy feeling.

We had courageous sex; during which she was hard and very eager. She came in agony.
    " You fuck me so good, we can be more than a 1 night stand."
    I fucked her every month until I left Japan this March (200. Truthfully even though i miss my Japanese GG girlfriend, the only thing i miss more is the sweet ass of my ladyboy, girlfriend JoAnne.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my_ladyboy_girlfriend_120.jpg 
Views:	1059 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	173408  

Junior Poster

From behind, I swear I'm not being shady but that looks like a guy I played Highschool Baseball with. Was she ever a pitcher in baseball?

Gold Poster

LOL My first experience was at Show World in NYC. That was when the girls were downstairs. I went down there being nosy and one of the girls convinced me to get in her booth. Next thing I know she showed me her "package" and then asked me if I wanted a blowjob, lol.

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!