Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ...

'Intelligent Posters'?

Izzat like Motivational Posters? Girlie Posters? A poster of the latest pop-star heartthrob?

I can only guess at why the posts evaporated and can't make judgments without having experienced the whole enchilada (Which, from what I gather, goes further back than the thread in question).

In the words of another opinionated fool in this community "That's just goofy!".

As to the matter of free speech: I love it, and as an American citizen I support the right for all to enjoy it and use it as they see fit. HOWEVER, the concept of free speech blurs in private domains such as HA. Though considered a public forum and open to the public, it is still a private entity and subject to the rules, whims, and eccentricities of its owner(s). An example would be if you threw a party at your house, invited all of the people in the neighborhood to come by, and one or more became rowdy and began saying/shouting things that made you and/or your guests uncomfortable. As the owner of the house/host of the party, you have the right to eject/censor the offending parties if they continue their behaviour.

Having not seen the original posts and not having been privy to the lead-up to this misadventure, I'm guessing that this is all a blow up over such-n-such bitching about the color of so-n-so's shoes.

Go back to your corners, get your panties out of a bunch, and play nice. Please.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Lost intelligent posters? No, chefmike is still here. lol
    Go piss in your tinfoil hat, you deluded little fool.

You are a nobody troll and I'm not flattered by your obsession with me, nor am I interested in your endless absurd and juvenile conspiracy threads.

So fuck off, putz.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NavySeal
    The reality is that this site touts free speech and in fact could not exist without it yet they choose to ignore our rights. Free speech is not a privilege it's a right. It's a shame that the owners of this site are so arbitrary in the way in which they apply their own twist on free speech. You have the absurd threads by Mimiplastique, BrendGQ, and Vanessa that go WAY over the top but yet they delete legitimate posts made by others such as Leora. I imagine I will be banned for these comments but at the end of the day it is not me that suffers. It will be the owners of this site that continue to lose credibility and intelligent members. Soon there will be nothing left but a bunch of cry babies crying on one another's shoulders asking what happened. A once great site brought down by the egos of others. Good day
    Perhaps you should reread the terms and conditions you agreed to when you first signed up.

You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

There is no free speech on HA.

That said, I thought it was strange that the flyer for Sunny's Tuesday party was the only one removed. Hmmmmm.

Alright Then.

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

I wonder who would do such a thing....

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    I wonder who would do such a thing....
    Someone that must not like Sunny Dee Lite and or must be jealous of her!

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

I agree, it seems very childish and jealous. I've gone to a few of Sunny's parties and she seems like such a friendly and wonderful person. She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and welcome and that has not been forgotten.

Jealousy is such an ugly quality

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Here we go
    i think you are ALL full of shit!!
    and you ALL need to grow up
    we can all see through this false names
    trying to say this and that it makes you ALL look desperate
    as for going out of her way then thats great but how did the title of this thread all of a sudden turn into jealousy of sonia and her party
    who the fuck cares
    you all need to get a grip
    theres enough bizzz for everyone and im almost at my boiling point with this crap
    so you girls do what you want but you will run this board into the ground
    cause ill mention things people will not like here
    so stop the shit
    its a party enjoy life and stop all this
    Dina

Quote Originally Posted by Dina Delicious
    Here we go
    i think you are ALL full of shit!!
    and you ALL need to grow up
    we can all see through this false names
    trying to say this and that it makes you ALL look desperate
    as for going out of her way then thats great but how did the title of this thread all of a sudden turn into jealousy of sonia and her party
    who the fuck cares
    you all need to get a grip
    theres enough bizzz for everyone and im almost at my boiling point with this crap
    so you girls do what you want but you will run this board into the ground
    cause ill mention things people will not like here
    so stop the shit
    its a party enjoy life and stop all this
    Dina
    What fake names? Who is using fake screen names.

I have my own voice and opinion, I don't need to hide behind a fake screen names! So Im curious who uses fake screen names....hmmm

girl this isnt directed toward you
    so do us both a favor and dont go there
    xo
    DD

Veteran Poster

opcorn opcorn