Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: ...

The hairy guy.....Is that ChefMike? Why am I pompous? I've got a secret - I'm a very privileged guy. Hint: Moomia last Thursday.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood
    If God took an inch of your penis for each time you said Jennifer Paris was hot or kissed her ass here I think some of you guys would be happy having a 10 foot deep vagina. Just a quick observation I had to throw out there. And yes she is hot as hell - but jeeeez. Sometimes the compliments feel like you guys can't control them.

No shade - just an observation.
    1 + 1= 2

You do the math Mr. Wood.

I know FOR a FACT confirmed tonite who this is- and it's nooooo surprise to me. I guessed it weeks ago.

Posting from mobile devices also delivers IP addresses.

We learned that in the past.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    Omg I spit my soda out and I dont spit!
    Helga when you scrub the floor I told you to move the plant!

If you can't do something right, don't do it at all!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

ohmy.....

what´s it really with all the negativity....I´t's easter. Grab yourslf a few eggs, and enjoy your life!

It's too short for such childish games anyways.

That said, happy easter !

(ps: yep, hollywoodbuckstrap, your curent avatar is indeed proof even Bill Cosby CAN be funny)

(a second ps: I am not affiliated with anyone in his thread, but all the negativity and unnecessary rivarly on planet trans is really not helping much)

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Happy Easter to all I hope that Peter Cottontail had a chance to visit everyone.

And in case this post gets deleted, Happy Easter anyway

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    The hairy guy.....Is that ChefMike? Why am I pompous? I've got a secret - I'm a very privileged guy. Hint: Moomia last Thursday.
    chefmike is the pompous one both for his comments made about you and the fact that on the first page of this thread chefmike said, " posting is a privilege, not a right ". the hairy guy is chefmike's bear and chefmike's favorite thing is shoving his tongue up his hairy bear's asshole. i don't know who the fuck moomia is but no man is privileged in life. we might see the world from different vantage points but destiny is a fickle mistress.

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Rookie Poster

Free catnip, free catnip! opcorn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crazycat_132.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	171984  

cheez Junior Poster

the sign in for the board gives the mods the right to delete posts.
    it doesn't take away your right to ask why.
    Leora did nothing wrong in asking even if some think there was an ulterior motive and it's amazing to see people acting like they're homeland security doing what's best for trannyland with covert actions.
    yawn.
    petty moves...

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    chefmike is the pompous one both for his comments made about you and the fact that on the first page of this thread chefmike said, " posting is a privilege, not a right ". the hairy guy is chefmike's bear and chefmike's favorite thing is shoving his tongue up his hairy bear's asshole. i don't know who the fuck moomia is but no man is privileged in life. we might see the world from different vantage points but destiny is a fickle mistress.
    Who is this nobody cock-weasel of a noob? Shouldn't you be worshipping black dick in some other thread, instead of opening your slobbering cock-holster in this thread about matters that you obviously know nothing about, you pathetic pole-smoking nancyboy?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

Who is this nobody cock-weasel of a noob? Shouldn't you be worshipping black dick in some other thread, instead of opening your slobbering cock-holster in this thread about matters that you obviously know nothing about, you pathetic pole-smoking nancyboy?
    this thread is about deleting posts which do not cause personal harm to any other members but instead merely express ones opinions or advertise ones websites, shows whatever. where's all the fun gone if can not post what we want because we have some babies..........and PAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEZ THE ABOVE PET NAMES ARE SO LAST NIGHT IN BED WITH YOUR MOTHER

and that's why the cubs will never win the series