View Poll Results: Have You Ever Tried Swinging?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I enjoy it!

16 53.33%
  • No. I prefer one on one.

4 13.33%
  • Depends if my partner is into it.

10 33.33%
  • It will take a lot of convincing for me to do it.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Have You Ever Tried Swinging?

Swinging, sometimes referred to as the swinging lifestyle, is "non-monogamous sexual activity, treated much like any other social activity, that can be experienced as a couple." The phenomenon (or at least its wider discussion and practice) of swinging may be seen as part of the sexual revolution of recent decades, which occurred after the upsurge in sexual activity made possible by the prevalence of safer sex practices during the same period. Swinging has been called wife swapping in the past, but this term has been criticized as androcentric and inaccurately describing the full range of sexual activities in which swingers may take part.

Swinging activities may include (but are not limited to):

• Exhibitionism: having sex with a partner while being watched.
    • Voyeurism: watching others have sex (perhaps with the above mentioned partner).
    • Soft Swinging or Soft Swap: kissing, stroking, or having oral sex with a third or fourth person. Soft swap may be in the form of a threesome, group sex, or the literal swapping of partners.
    • Full Swap: having penetrative sex with someone other than one's partner. Although this is the commonly understood definition of swinging, it is not necessarily the most common type.
    • Group Sex: An all-inclusive term for activities involving multiple partners in the same vicinity.

Typically, swinging activities occur when a married or otherwise committed couple engages in sexual activity with another couple, multiple couples, or a single individual. These acts can occur in the same room (often called same room swinging) though different or separate room swinging does occur. On these occasions, swingers will often refer to sex as play and sex partners as playmates.

ANYONE?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

never, when I almost did, all the guys went str8 to my ass....... what about the other girls?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

lol Um, that be under group sex?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Exhibitionism: yes I have done this...And i like it
    Voyeurism: I have a little problems whit this kind... I want to bee in the game
    Soft Swinging or Soft Swap:
    Full Swap: One time as I can remember. I like it but the day after a world war break out..
    Group Sex: whit 4 persons.

Kisses to you Hara_Juku

Yes.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Veteran Poster

Does swinging include sleeping around with random strangers?

Because I do that sometimes...

Professional Poster

Years ago,former girlfriend was also my Domme took me to HellFires in
    Detroit,where i was passed around and spanked by approx. 12 different
    people,both male and female,providing oral sex to some.

Veteran Poster

I'm not a swinger but I'm polyamorous. There is a difference, for people who don't know.

Silver Poster

Yes.

2 girls at once a couple times.

Also, tag team/train a couple times.

But I never really thought of it as swinging before though..........I guess it was.

Rookie Poster

I've been the third wheel with a few couples. A few gf's have talked about it, but nothing ever came of it (insert joke here).

Darren

--Insert witty comment here