Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOVE...

is such a bitch to find.
    I found a few bitches to fall in love with.

*Mutter* *Grumble* *Piss* *Moan*

I finally retired from the hunt a decade ago with the realization that 'Love' is a four-letter word that was invented primarily to push greeting cards and Chevrolets. As I trade in neither of those commodities, the word hasn't been of much use to me.

Perhaps I love my cats, a cool spring morning, and Chick-fil-A, otherwise I have so many other things shouting for my attention that are far less destructive.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I don't think I can or will find true love or be possbile of giving it. I'm trying to transform my thought process, maybe I will find it one day...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Platinum Poster

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back to you...hunt it down and kill it.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

just don't settle...you'll know when you find the one you were meant to be with..............

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Good things are hard to come by! However when u do find love its great! I'm am fortunate to have found a man that I love dearly! I'm a lucky women!

XoXo

Jennifer Paris
    Last time I saw you had mentioned you met a guy that you were very fond of. I glad to see that you met some one that you have found love with.

However I have to say Im very jealous of that bastard and I wish I came to your birthday party. He is one lucky man. Im sure many guys are envious!

Rookie Poster

Love is really hard to find these days. I think it will come to you when you least expect it. When it does come along for you, make sure you & your girlfriend do things to keep it going for a long time, hopefully a lifetime.
    If that is the case, you are lucky since as I stated, it's just hard to come by. The women I meet seem to be self-centered, so I will not pursue it any further to avoid getting hurt in the long run. Commitment is also hard to find as well. I had a long term relationship end because my ex-girlfriend decided to cheat on me with her first love. They married after our break up, but divorced last summer. She called me to say that she wanted to get back together with me. I told her that we will remain friends since if I ever got back with her, the same thing will eventually happen again. If you do indeed find your true love, embrace it, seize that moment, because if you are able to nurture it to where you find your soulmate, consider yourself lucky in this day & age.
    Take care.

Rookie Poster

Default Love

Love is hard to find because it requires both people give and trust the other with all their heart and soul and that is very hard. I met the girl of my dreams and my love for her grows every day, she provides me with everything I want in life and makes me want nothing more. Love is pure contentment knowing there is nothing better than spending time with that person and never wanting anything more than what you have. Its being in a restautant and not knowing anyone else is there except the person you are with. Its knowing you want to share your life with the person and knowing deep inside that it will never change. Its about finding your soulmate and knowing is true. Its about willing to do anything to make them happy and knowing they would do the same for you. Female, T-Girl does not matter once you have true love never let it go. I am the luckiest man in the world to have found the other piece of my puzzle. And I tell her that everyday......never take love for granted. Good luck to you too, its the greatest feeling in the world.

Peace out