Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOVE...

Veteran Poster

Default LOVE...

is such a bitch to find.

Your thoughts?

Professional Poster

I have found the love many times... but when the love got to strong it scare mee.. so i have break up...or Has my living scare my loved one so he/she has leavd...But now I work together whit my loved one wee are both absolut
    crasy and love the ocean and have the same target...Go four the sharks ans make the tourist happy and let them pay four it And then she is a he and have red hair and are a amasing lover make my life better.

Veteran Poster

Nice one boss. Wanna swap lives?

love is one of the most difficult things to find for most people, including me, and if you are lucky enough to find it, you should hold onto it for dear life

Ben

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Good things are hard to come by! However when u do find love its great! I'm am fortunate to have found a man that I love dearly! I'm a lucky women!

XoXo

Jennifer Paris

Ah love! Don’t even worry about it. You will find love, or love will find you. All you have to do is to keep living. What ever qualities you have, there is someone out there looking for someone with those qualities.

But once love is found, you must understand that it has a life of it’s own. Your love will change over time, just as you do. So appreciate each moment for what it is. All loves were not meant to last forever either. So this is another reason to appreciate the promise of the moment when love is felt.

One more thing is to understand that love is much more than just a romantic situation. People express love in the things they love to do. Many times people find romantic love doing things they love to do. Love loves Love; if you can understand the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Ah love! Don’t even worry about it. You will find love, or love will find you. All you have to do is to keep living. What ever qualities you have, there is someone out there looking for someone with those qualities.

But once love is found, you must understand that it has a life of it’s own. Your love will change over time, just as you do. So appreciate each moment for what it is. All loves were not meant to last forever either. So this is another reason to appreciate the promise of the moment when love is felt.

One more thing is to understand that love is much more than just a romantic situation. People express love in the things they love to do. Many times people find romantic love doing things they love to do. Love loves Love; if you can understand the concept.
    Very Well said!

i'm in no hurry to find love

Default Re: LOVE...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    is such a bitch to find.

Your thoughts?
    Stop looking and it will find you.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

Love is hard to find even with an ordinary woman. When you're trying to find love with a transsexual woman, it's even harder because there are so few.