Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by boris58
    Jennifer, how do you stay so slim? I can eat a salad and still gain weight.
    I eat like a horse! I EAT and EAT and EAT! I have a fast metabolisms and my genetics keep me slim!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    I agree Charlie, she is sweet and hot. It seems that there are alot of haters out there but that's life I guess. I don't understand why anyone would hate her though, she is super hot and she seems so nice as well.

That guy never even met her, so I don't know what makes someone mindlessly hate like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie31
    Quote Originally Posted by milehightslove
    I'm sure she is so pumped up on hormones over the years that there is no way she could do the fucking. Someone needs to snap a photo shot of her limp dick and post it.

milehightslove,
    Dude, your post is way out of line!
    I met Jennifer the other night & she is one of the most personable ladies that I ever met (Sunny D included) for meeting someone for the first time at Sunny D's party the other night. I never had the experience that hair1234 had, but I plan on to in the future. Again, show her the respect that she truly deserves.
    Thanks for the kind words and support!

xoxo,
    Jennifer Paris

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Junior Poster

I'm going to post my standard response to every Post / Thread by / about Jennifer :

Please come to London - We NEED you here ! I can't wait till you visit .. x

Vidi, Veni ... Atque

Veteran Poster

Jennifer, how often do you work out? I imagine you take working out very serious.

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Quote Originally Posted by boris58
    Jennifer, how do you stay so slim? I can eat a salad and still gain weight.
    I eat like a horse! I EAT and EAT and EAT! I have a fast metabolisms and my genetics keep me slim!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    I agree Charlie, she is sweet and hot. It seems that there are alot of haters out there but that's life I guess. I don't understand why anyone would hate her though, she is super hot and she seems so nice as well.

That guy never even met her, so I don't know what makes someone mindlessly hate like that.
    I'm sure she is so pumped up on hormones over the years that there is no way she could do the fucking. Someone needs to snap a photo shot of her limp dick and post it.

milehightslove,
    I met Jennifer the other night & she is one of the most personable ladies that I ever met (Sunny D included) for meeting someone for the first time at Sunny D's party the other night. I never had the experience that hair1234 had, but I plan on to in the future. Again, show her the respect that she truly deserves.
    Thanks for the kind words and support!

xoxo,
    Jennifer Paris

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

She probably keeps in shape just by running from all of the chasers interested in her

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Veteran Poster

You are sure?

You've never even met her and you are sure? God, just what we need in this world another fucking idiot.

Ignore this fool Jennifer. Hope you have a great day. <3

how much does 2 hrs run you 2 be with miss paris ??

milehightslove,
    I never said she wasn't personable, she could very well have the nicest personality of anyone out there. I think she is very pretty and sexy, but I'm a firm believer of if it's too good to be true it probably is, I'm also a firm believer of proof. Why won't she show photos of her cock on the internet? Maybe because she's as limp as a noodle.

[\quote]
    It's real and it's hard like granite. When I see her next, I'll be sure to remember this convo and ignore it while her dick is in my mouth.

Love ya Jen.[/quote]

Except by remembering this convo, you wouldn't really be ignoring it, would you?

Veteran Poster

milehightslove,
    I never said she wasn't personable, she could very well have the nicest personality of anyone out there. I think she is very pretty and sexy, but I'm a firm believer of if it's too good to be true it probably is, I'm also a firm believer of proof. Why won't she show photos of her cock on the internet? Maybe because she's as limp as a noodle.

Or maybe because she's stated numerous times that she isn't going to do that and it's private to her and doesn't want to show herself off like that. If you want to see it, go visit her. Numerous reviews have been written and confirmed that she doesn't go limp like a noodle. Even Yasmin Lee confirmed Jennifer gets morning wood.

Instead of being a jackass, look up your information next time.

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Jealousy is a very ugly trait....

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.