Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default My two hours with Jennifer Paris

I see a lot of talk about Jennifer Paris on this site. I spent two hours with her last week and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. You treat her with respect and she will do the same. The thing that strikes you when you first meet her is that she looks exactly like her photos. She is selective about who she meets, but is a pure joy to be with. Let me put to rest all of the discussion about is she really a TS, she certainly is big time! I plan to see her from time to time. Fantasy come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    nice review
    To the point, clear, and spelled right. Not page after page of excruciating detail like mine.

Thanx for the notes hair1234.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Default Re: My two hours with Jennifer Paris

Quote Originally Posted by hair1234
    I see a lot of talk about Jennifer Paris on this site. I spent two hours with her last week and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. You treat her with respect and she will do the same. The thing that strikes you when you first meet her is that she looks exactly like her photos. She is selective about who she meets, but is a pure joy to be with. Let me put to rest all of the discussion about is she really a TS, she certainly is big time! I plan to see her from time to time. Fantasy come true.
    Thanks sweetie! It was a pleasure meeting you and spending time with you! I look forward in seeing you again! You are a sweet heart and thanks for taking the time to post on here!

When we met you had mentioned that you never have posted on the board and I'm glad to know that at least I have encouraged you to do so one way or another!!!

Xoxo~

Jennifer Paris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5147tsmlb_346.jpg 
Views:	6638 
Size:	235.1 KB 
ID:	171212  

Default JP

Absolutely amazing.
    J.P you are beautiful
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5147tsmlb_346_198.jpg 
Views:	6243 
Size:	235.1 KB 
ID:	171261  

Just out of curiosity what does "She is selective about who she meets"mean . is that like no fat dudes?haha

Veteran Poster

Lucky guy! Thanks for posting. Everything I hear about Jennifer Paris in every post is so very positive. She's obviously a "one in a lifetime" girl!

Default Re: JP

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper
    Absolutely amazing.
    J.P you are beautiful
    Ahhh, thanks for the kind works!! Made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful
    Just out of curiosity what does "She is selective about who she meets"mean . is that like no fat dudes?haha
    I am selective with the people I meet! One of the things that I am selective about is that someone respects me! Hygiene is important as well!

Quote Originally Posted by johndelarge
    I'm built like Samoa Joe and Jen not only saw me and gave me the time of my life, but she is just so super nice to me! What a sweetie she is.
    It was great meeting you! You were a sweat heart!

Quote Originally Posted by johndelarge
    I'm built like Samoa Joe and Jen not only saw me and gave me the time of my life, but she is just so super nice to me! What a sweetie she is.
    Thanks for the kind words! Very sweet!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris
    www.jenniferparis.net

Junior Poster

hair1234,

You are one lucky guy! Any amount of time with jennifer is like being in heaven. Let alone being fortunate in having 2 hrs with her. Way to go bro.
    She the cream of the crop.

Would like to hear more intimate details. What was he cock like?

Junior Poster

I just want to Know; who did the fucking??
    you fucked her or she fucked you ???
    please let me know!!!