Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Heather Mills Officially a Gold Digging Ho

I guess Paul's daughter Stella was right about Heather Mills all along, and she sounds like a total BITCH too:

Despite only being married to Paul McCartney for four years, Heather Mills was awarded $46.5 million and an additional $70,000 for her daughter's "expenses" in court yesterday. This is a far cry from the $250 million she was demanding, and less than the $100 million settlement she and Paul had mutually agreed upon. However, McCartney's lawyer, Fiona Shackleton (who represented Prince Charles), talked him out of it and urged him to let a judge decide. He did and the gamble paid off. Mills' response after the ruling? Throwing a glass of water at Shackleton's head and a 12-minute rant outside the High Court because she felt she didn't get enough money. The Daily Mail reports:

Miss Mills threw water over her former husband's lawyer and then laughingly announced that she had been "baptised in court."

Awww, poor Heather:

A close friend said that in private she was devastated about being awarded so little. "In court it is clear that she just got too cocky. "The worst thing she could have done was represent herself. On quite a few occasions, Heather was just too brusque with the judge and would talk over him. High Court judges don't take kindly to being ranted at. Heather just came across as incredibly greedy."

What about Paul McCartney dumb old rich fuck Officially ??

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

That's a shame. I can't see anyone living on only $46.5 million. She'll be shopping at Big Lots in no time.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Gold Poster

That's all ? THAT'S ALL ??? But, but, but, but, she gave him the best leg a woman can possibly give in four years time ???

Somebody best get that impoverished kid use to Wal-Mart. I mean, how can anyone get by on 46.5 million?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

She was hoping for more but the judge told her to hop it!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

I lost respect for Paul a long time ago, but I did loose respect for Heather when she said that the lawyer shouldnt be representing men, and that she had dammaged "womankind"!

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Veteran Poster

You only have to watch her for 5 minutes (if you can stand her that long) to see that she ain't right in the head. What was Sir Paul thinking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heathermillsdm0210_468x383_370.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	171144  

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Veteran Poster

Stella cracks me up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pegleg_166.jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	171143  

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Rookie Poster

What up with Beatle Paul.Did he really ever love this gold digger. Listen to your kids people especially when you're desperate to start a new life and are rich. He brought it on himself. Good thing he can afford it. She's a real wench.

Yes, she is a gold digging ho, but if he was that stupid to marry her without a pre-nup, he deserves it. NEVER marry a woman without a pre-nup if you have money. And always make sure it's drawn up by a top notch attorney.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.