• NO, convicted killer Glen Rogers DID IT

4 10.00%
  • I am not sure

6 15.00%
  • free o.j.

2 5.00%
  • o.j. simpsons son did it

1 2.50%
  • the world had made a trageic mistake blaming o.j.

3 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post BREAKING NEWS! serial killer RESPONSIBLE AND NOT O.J. SIMPSON

THE GLOVE DID NOT FIT!

Documentary says serial killer involved in Simpson case

criminal profiler says paintings by convicted killer Glen Rogers suggest he was involved in the 1994 murders of O.J. Simpson's ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.

TAMPA, Fla. — A documentary about an inmate on Florida's death row says the convicted killer might have been involved in the murder of O.J. Simpson's ex-wife and her friend.

The Investigation Discovery show, "My Brother the Serial Killer," will air Wednesday.

The film is a look at Glen Rogers, who was convicted by a Florida jury in 1997 for killing a woman. Rogers was also convicted of murder in California and is a suspect in homicides in several other states.

Rogers met Nicole Brown Simpson in 1994 when he was living in Southern California, his family says in the documentary.

A criminal profiler in the film says he received paintings by Rogers with clues possibly linking him to the murders of Simpson's ex-wife and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

Simpson was accused in those killings but the so-called "trial of the century" in Los Angeles ended with his acquittal in 1995.

Simpson never testified at the criminal trial, but memorably demonstrated in court that a glove found near the slaying scene did not fit his hand. He testified at length in a wrongful death trial that led a Los Angeles civil court jury in 1997 to find him liable for damages in the case.

Much of the film is narrated by Rogers' brother, Clay Rogers, who used to rob homes with Glen as a teen but called police on his brother in 1993 after finding a body at the family's Kentucky cabin.

Clay Rogers said that in 1994, his brother told him about meeting Nicole Brown Simpson.

"They've got money, they're well off and I'm taking her down," Clay Rogers recalls Glen Rogers saying.

Other family members also said Glen Rogers talked about meeting Simpson's ex-wife.

Goldman's sister -"I am appalled at the level of irresponsibility demonstrated by the network and the producers of this so-called documentary," Kim Goldman said. "This is the first time we are hearing about this story, and considering that their 'main character,' Glen Rogers, confessed to stabbing my brother and Nicole to death,"

http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/docu...n-simpson-case
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Investigation-Discovery-documentary-claims-that-OJ-Simpson%E2%80%99s-ex-wife-Nicole-Brown-was-th.jpg 
Views:	569 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	527842  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS! serial killer RESPONSIBLE AND NOT O.J. SIMPSON

OJ didn't do it but I knew this one real well. I had to play deep at first base because he'd drop everything hit to him in right field. Gotta make yer bones in that house somehow.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Dino Velvet; 11-20-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Smile Re: BREAKING NEWS! serial killer RESPONSIBLE AND NOT O.J. SIMPSON

That’s amazing! appalling! just beyond words… I always felt that Simpson was guilty, but that because of the racism tainting the cause, because one of the detectives involved had made some racist remarks in an interview and had also carried Simpson blood sample for hours and hours after the crime, Simpson had to be given the benefit of the doubt… If this is verified to be true, it would be one of the most incredible twist in American judiciary history, and maybe one of the few indications, against so many contradicting it, that the system as it works, does have some merit…

Natina, where do you find all that stuff??

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by danthepoetman; 11-21-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Hmmm. Interesting post Natina, but why on earth did you turn it into a poll?

No-one knows for sure what happened, and by posting this as a poll, it's quite likely that we'll end up with a flame war from entrenched positions based on the square root of fuck all knowledge.

Thanks for posting, but if possible, please delete the poll. It's pointless.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Post remember a racist detective planted evidence

remember a racist detective planted evidence
    he is the cop that says the N-WORD.

Mark Fuhrman convicted felon for perjury

Mark Fuhrman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mark Fuhrman (born February 5, 1952), former detective of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), is known for his part in the investigation of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman and his subsequent felony conviction for perjury. He has subsequently written books and hosted talk radio.

Role in O.J. Simpson murder trial

Fuhrman stated he found a blood-stained glove at Aaron Turner's condo (the scene of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman), and also found another at Simpson's home. He also claimed to have seen a number of blood drops at Simpson's home. He entered Simpson's estate without a search warrant due to exigent circumstances -– specifically, concern that Simpson himself might have been harmed. Soon after the preliminary hearing in the O. J. Simpson murder case, Simpson's defense team alleged that Fuhrman planted the glove found at Simpson's Brentwood estate as part of a racially motivated effort to frame Simpson for the murders.

As part of their defense, Simpson's attorneys questioned Fuhrman about his alleged prior use of racist terms. The prosecution tried to stop the defense from pursuing this line of questioning by arguing that it was too inflammatory and could prejudice the predominantly black jury against them. The California Evidence Code gives the trial judge the discretion to exclude evidence if its relevance to the case is substantially outweighed by the danger of undue prejudice to either the prosecution or the defense.[6] Judge Lance Ito initially ruled that there had to be some evidence that Fuhrman planted the glove before the defense could question Fuhrman on prior use of racial slurs. Eventually, Judge Ito allowed the defense to cross-examine Fuhrman on the issue of his alleged racial animosity.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Yes, exactly, Natina. That's whom I was thinking about. In my opinion, despite all other evidence, because of his role in the inquiery, they had to give Simpson the benefit of the doubt. And as we all know, they did.

Just because there was some "racism" involved doesn't make him any less guilty.

OJ is selling the knife used to kill them, by the way.

2 out of 6 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

I know that no opinion on the subject can possibly be popular. I followed the case a bit and thought the evidence against O.J was pretty overwhelming. The way our system is set up, any reasonable doubt should lead to a not guilty verdict.

Johnny Cochrane did a tremendous job of creating reasonable doubt. Mark Fuhrmann was not just a racist cop but he also I believe admitted to planting evidence in the case. That gives the defense something very real to point to. Despite that, I think the threats, the dna evidence, the blood on O.J's car all strongly indicated guilt. Whether that legal threshold should have been crossed, it certainly seemed more likely than not that he did it.

The information about Rogers in the article is a bit too hazy and unconfirmed for me to think anyone but O.J did it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    That’s amazing! appalling! just beyond words… I always felt that Simpson was guilty, but that because of the racism tainting the cause, because one of the detectives involved had made some racist remarks in an interview and had also carried Simpson blood sample for hours and hours after the crime, Simpson had to be given the benefit of the doubt… If this is verified to be true, it would be one of the most incredible twist in American judiciary history, and maybe one of the few indications, against so many contradicting it, that the system as it works, does have some merit…

Natina, where do you find all that stuff??
    Pretty much feel the same way. Though there is no question that some of the blood drop evidence was 'planted'.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I saw an article about this, a couple of days ago. It make sense. A very important fact, is he claims that he knew OJ and that OJ wanted him to steal a ring back from Nicole. This would make OJ an accessory. So that would explain why he would not have suggested this man as a possible killer. The story is not conclusive but is very credible.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.