Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Hey Mates, you fools elected GW twice.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerUK
    Only if they live in Florida.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerUK
    Only if they live in Florida.
    good one, O Great Bearded One

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzee
    anyone know a good way to invest in Euros for a US resident?
    There are currency ETF's available but now might not be the best time.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Platinum Poster

If people knew what REALLY lie ahead in this way of governance, they would be a lot more worried. I really feel that only supernatural intervention is the only savior. Be it ascention or rapture, mass landing, whatever you do or don't believe in.
    I want to believe...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Its not who votes that counts; but those who count the votes... DIEBOLD

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

It's every president since the IRS started that is the issue. We have an illegal tax on top of what everyone makes. If you are religious and tithe/offering, then that's even more. Dollar says in God we trust. Will that lead to a war of religious idealism as in Christian vs Muslim? We shall see. It's all a fabrication much like the east coast west coast rap rivalry.

Remember Richard Nixon now as a joke in politics? Remember Richard Nixon then as winning with the biggest electorial landslide ever? What do WE honestly know about any of these guys and what they do? Kennedy's father was a bootlegger, but it's all good because his sons were the hope of a nation. Who will know exactly why they were wiped out. Used to live on off wilshire and normandie, used to see RFK's assasination site everyday and wonder why. Kennedy wanted to end the vietnam conflict (NOT A WAR) I was told so he got blasted and they doubled the efforts by his funeral. Set him up nasty, didn't have a chance. Chased Jackie O back in the car, she tried to get out when the driver shot. Why do you think he slowed down? But see they say this is all conspiracy.

Funny thing about the english language. You can totally neutralize one word by putting another by it. Kennedy's murder, a conspiracy theory, even if based on more fact than the "fact" that officially gets released. RIGHT.

Every president has messed up the puzzle more. It's just what you have to do in order to be in that position. I don't think the rockefellers and rothchilds won't let you REALLY be for the people and mess up their programming. Mind programmind does exist. They focus on it so they can maintain their control. Ever wonder why we have so many choices to be different, so many things we can get into? Takes your mind from the fact that we're 99.99 and some other numbers I don't know similar. Wouldn't seem like it right? First thing a person usually does when they see somebody else is... NOTICE THE DIFFERENCES. Why is that? My guess would be programming. It's been done for ages. Religion is a big factor. It's more of a mindwash programming, constant reinforcement by symbolism.

Why in the heck should a black man with an islamic name be the president of the United States? Why should a woman who was married to a known philanderer be known to do anything but keep her position by any means? Why should another septuagenarian be allowed into into office. With all the differences that are focused on in this society, what do any of those people really have in common with those who ultimately are going to carry this society? Being black? Being a woman? Wanting change? Being straight shot? IT'S ALL A JOKE.

what would happen if nobody did anything for 1 day? Don't drive, use electricity, use the phone, watch tv. NOTHING, just go outside, talk meet people. I Think the illusion would definately pause for the time being. THe constant motion is what keeps these illusionary tactics going.

Anyway, back to what I'm really on this board for.

O and here's my afro from when I was younger...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miah5_466.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	171032  

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border
    what would happen if nobody did anything for 1 day? Don't drive, use electricity, use the phone, watch tv. NOTHING, just go outside, talk meet people. I Think the illusion would definately pause for the time being. THe constant motion is what keeps these illusionary tactics going.
    It would cost the multi-nationals billions, put fear in them and perhaps even make them rethink their ways, especially if everyone said, 'That was a pleasent day, lets all do it again next week'.

It will never happen because we under value our individual impact in the big scheme of things, or just the opposite, over value our contribution to the point that we work ourselves into the ground (literally and figuratively).

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Robert Kuttner wrote in 'The American Prospect":
    Watching the turmoil in the financial markets, a worried friend recently asked me to define the difference between a recession and a depression. Probably the classic explanation of a depression is the economist Irving Fisher's celebrated 1933 article, "The Debt-Deflation Theory of Great Depressions," which was updated, interestingly enough, in 1983 by a young Princeton economist named Ben Bernanke.

An ordinary recession is a cycle of economic contraction that either cures itself when prices drop and buying resumes, or is cured by government acting to stimulate the economy through lower interest rates or increased public deficit-spending, or both. But in a great depression, as Fisher explained, the value of assets sinks below the value of the debt on those assets. A debt is fixed unless the debtor can find relief, while the value of assets varies according to the market's confidence. If you paid $400,000 for a house with a $350,000 mortgage, and the value of the house drops to $300,000, you are in big trouble -- particularly if you stretched to buy the house and were hoping to refinance, even more so if you need to sell the house. Same problem if you borrowed money to buy shares of a stock, and its value sinks instead of rises. In a capitalist economy, an asset is worth only what someone is willing to pay for it. If no buyer materializes, the asset is literally worthless.

In a debt-deflation, a financial chain reaction sets off a general depression. Owners of assets -- stock shares, bonds, houses, farms -- either conclude that prices have peaked and it's time to bail, or they are caught by falling prices, asked to produce collateral, and are forced to sell into a declining market. Sellers overwhelm buyers, reducing the value of assets overall and intensifying the collapse. It's as if the entire economy faces a margin call and goes into fire-sale mode.

The whole credit system can seize up because suddenly markets are short of buyers even for blue-chip securities that are ordinarily considered sound. Low interest rates can't fix that problem when too few people have the confidence to lend, borrow, or buy. In the 1930s, economists analogized the problem to "pushing on a string."

By the time the dust settles, demand has taken a huge hit, and the credit crisis has spilled over, causing businesses to go bust, banks to fail, workers to lose their jobs, and consumers to tighten their belts, further shrinking demand and deepening the depression. In the 1930s, even Roosevelt's heroic measures got the economy only partway into recovery. It took the massive government borrowing and public spending of World War II to finally repair the wreckage of 1929.

Typically, this debt-deflation syndrome is set off when excessive euphoria and speculative borrowing bid up prices to unsustainably high levels -- creating a bubble. When some random event leads the market to doubt whether those prices can be sustained, the psychology goes into reverse, and panic-selling ensues.

Fisher's description is as chillingly fresh as today's financial pages. The epic example, of course, was the speculative frenzy of the 1920s, stimulated by conflicts of interest on the part of Wall Street insiders. In more recent cases where a bubble burst, such as the LTCM affair or the dot-com bust, the Fed was able to contain the wider damage. But if the entire economy is an asset bubble, it remains to be seen whether the current crisis is more like those other containable panics, or more like 1929. http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?...bubble_economy

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

now everyone watch the different countriest that will stop taking the dollar.

Look up whatever countries you want now, and see that this isn't just an American issue.

I won't bother to post links and explanations, because only you can search the truth if you really care and are willing to accept it...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...