Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ever get a red irritation arround cock after butt fucking???

I do a lot of ass fucking and I have noticed that sometimes after a long session, a red irritation on the skin arround my cock, under the pubic hair, don't know if it is just skin eruption from friction or a little staph getting into the skin, it usually clears up in a few days with a fungacide or antibiotic cream or just an over the counter no itch product. I usually use a rubber but that part of the skin is not protected. Have tried rubbing a little antibiotic cream in a circle arround my cock before getting started and this seems to work, although it is not always possible to be so well prepared when a nice ass appears unexpectedly. Any of you ass fuckers have this problem ever???

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"

Default no, don't think so, it is not herpes in its form

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    that sounds like herpes...
    herpes lesions are of a particular shape, round and swollen and fill up with lymph or pus and ooze if scratched, they have to be burned of with acid or a special cream or else they stay a long time. this in my case is just a redness caused by scratching as it itches, that disappears in a few days

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Who...Or what, are you fucking?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

It might be some kind of sexually transmitted disease. See your doctor ASAP.

Default I fuck anything that moves, don't believe me, bend over!

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Who...Or what, are you fucking?
    anything that moves, or moves eventually, usually ts or fem boys---no, the red ring is not lipstick, it is only a little red at base of skin near penis, i think it is a simple skin rash, but curious if others have it on occassion on the same place where i get it.....

Junior Poster

Nah not much to worry about thats bacteria, the rectum holds a ton of bacteria and if get prolonged contact, can cause some inflammation so yea antibiotic ointment and its gone no big deal, or might just clear on its own.

The rectum contains a lot more bacteria than the vaginal.

Junior Poster

for god sakes, feces live there also lol

Its a slight inflammatory response to contact with multiple strains of bacteria.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

Tell your partners to stop eating chilli...

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

ever thought about seeing a doctor?

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi