Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This is as bizarre as it gets

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

yeah, i hate when that happens.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

woman take way too much time in the bathroom, but that's rediculous

Gold Poster

Uuuuuhhh, no! You may flush that story you know where. I find that too much of a reach to believe.

... on the other hand, this story is kind of bizarre, but also believable.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080314/od_nm/engagement_dc

Uh, duuuuhhh.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Veteran Poster

you always say, " that you are just going to visit and then you stay forever. "

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

So when the guy's friends and family came over to visit and they all asked "Where's your girlfriend?" the guy simply replied "Stuck to my toilet seat."

Come on! Give me a break! That's frickin' ludicrous! I hope he had another toilet to use in the meantime. God, she must've been like 400 pounds to have her skin grow around the toilet seat.

Gold Poster

Gross thought, but when he had to use the restroom, was she the conduit?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Sounds too wierd to be true but I keep finding things on the internet about it. Here's a short interview with one of the cops that removed her from the toilet. Makes you wonder where he went to the bathroom, or if she ever took a shower, or what was she doing for 2 years or just what the fuck were they thinking!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23595533/

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eggbert
    Sounds too weird to be true but I keep finding things on the internet about it. Here's a short interview with one of the cops that removed her from the toilet. Makes you wonder where he went to the bathroom, or if she ever took a shower, or what was she doing for 2 years or just what the fuck were they thinking!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23595533/
    I still don't buy it, Eggbert. I mean, this seems like a Fracture Fairy Tale in real life. The woman with the toilet seat is similar to the prince at 3:45. Hee-hee.

Enjoy:

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

I'll bet $5 that the guy and his girlfriend are related