Junior Poster

Default I Need help you guys......

I'm currently cleaning the images section of my computer and noticed that a lot of girls were unidentified. I hope you can help me out naming some of those gals:

Girl 1

Girl 2

Girl 3

Girl 4

Girl 5

Thanks in advance!

Gold Poster

Girl number one is Saskya, supposedly from the Balkans. She's got a great figure. She's in Transsexual Beauty Queens #18 if you want to see more of her. ...Barbie, Joanna Jett, and Veronika also star in that DVD.

The second girl is my future wife. That is one hottie who I have wondered about myself many times. I think she hails rom Florida. God, I would love to come home to her. She is a stunner -- a 10 in my eyes !

Girls three through five, I don't know, but I know the forth one is from Brazil and her name escapes me at this moment.

As realgirls said, #1 is Saskya who you can see a lot of on Androgeny.com.
    #2 goes by Leila, I think. Bob's has a spread of her.
    #3 is super famous, from Florida, seen on Tonyaworld and Angel's site, but her name escapes me.
    #4 I have no idea, but I likey.
    #5 is the inimitable Fabiola Nogueira. Though I have to say, even if she now has "perfect" features, she was never sexier to me than back in Joey's first Rogue Adventures, when she had a sort of Elvis lip snarl going on. Her two scenes in that movie have sustained lonely moments for years now!

Professional Poster

Junior Poster

Default alysha

i think girl #3 is alisha, or alysha...out of fla...i think she can be found on btg or yum....

Junior Poster

Once again thanks for the help you guys. Geez, I'm surprised that I couldn't recognize Fabiola Nogueira........but it's good to hear that she's still active.