Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Psychology of a transexual woman - share your wisdom

This thread is for those that seek a greater understanding of transexual women, beyond their physical beauty - which is quite amazing, to be sure, but that's for another thread . This is for those that seek to understand the emotional, psychological, mental aspect of a tgirl. Thoughts and experiences from everyone welcome, especially from tg women. Here are some starting questions presented for those who have answers:

What is the psychology of a transexual woman?

Men and women, what have you learned from your personal experiences?

For the ladies: what does being a male to female transexual woman mean to you?

How similar/different are they to gg's? No need to state the obvious, like "they used to have a cock", or "they have a cock".

Are there transexual quirks that are common in most/all transexual women?

Do transexual women tend to be afraid of commitment/abandonment, and thus act out self-destructive behavior - like pushing people away because they feel they are getting too close?

What's the easiest way to lose a transexual woman's trust? What will make a woman think "he's just a chaser"?

These are just a few questions. Forgive me if they seem ignorant or offensive in any way. Feel free to add any questions, comments, etc. Let's underdstand the psychology of a transexual woman.

ps perhaps later we can do a thread based on the "Psychology of a transgender admirer".

My decision to officially consider myself and admirer of M2F transsexuality was based opon the since of care sincerity I felt from some of my earlier experiences. Now, it's like smoking weed and trying to re-live that first high, which is typically the most incredible. The T/S women that I'm attracted to are really well-kept, fit , shapely and sharp-witted. It seems, at this stage in the game, the more I learn, the more I attempt to prepare myself for a productive LTR. But now, I'm also realizing there are some general items that I know I would'nt blend well with. Most of the ladies that I like are really self-consumed and seek to be glorified. I've always been the type to place substance over image... yet, I enjoy seeing these Mammas in action... If I could correct the mistakes that I've made in the past, it would be to follow-up more and staying in contact with the ladies who were the most generous with me. I still wish to this day that they would've understood it's a character flaw that I have across the board even with my own family.. maybe they would not have taken it so personal. It's not an excuse though...right is right and wrong is wrong even if it means looking at my own actions.
    Now that I have matured so well in that area I find it hard to shake the steroetypes of being considered a tranny chaser or a trick. One thing I know for certainis that as soon as a man is placed in that folder it's almost impossible to throw that vehicle in reverse.

I feel a bit stumped because I find it amazingly diffucult to meet a TG/lady on a casual level outside of the internet, club or ballroom event scene. It's probably why I'm only coming across the more arrogant, defensive and judgemental sistas. I know that there are TG/women out there that I would get along with lovely...I just don't know how to get to'em... For right now, I just can't do the trend chasing and the shallow image hightening. So, I continue to admire from a distance and keep my eye's open for better resources.

Great topic...and for those who took the time out to read my passage with optimism in mind, I would really enjoy your feedback...Thanx!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by filyapanties4me
    My decision to officially consider myself and admirer of M2F transsexuality was based opon the since of care sincerity I felt from some of my earlier experiences. Now, it's like smoking weed and trying to re-live that first high, which is typically the most incredible. The T/S women that I'm attracted to are really well-kept, fit , shapely and sharp-witted. It seems, at this stage in the game, the more I learn, the more I attempt to prepare myself for a productive LTR. But now, I'm also realizing there are some general items that I know I would'nt blend well with. Most of the ladies that I like are really self-consumed and seek to be glorified. I've always been the type to place substance over image... yet, I enjoy seeing these Mammas in action... If I could correct the mistakes that I've made in the past, it would be to follow-up more and staying in contact with the ladies who were the most generous with me. I still wish to this day that they would've understood it's a character flaw that I have across the board even with my own family.. maybe they would not have taken it so personal. It's not an excuse though...right is right and wrong is wrong even if it means looking at my own actions.
    Now that I have matured so well in that area I find it hard to shake the steroetypes of being considered a tranny chaser or a trick. One thing I know for certainis that as soon as a man is placed in that folder it's almost impossible to throw that vehicle in reverse.

I feel a bit stumped because I find it amazingly diffucult to meet a TG/lady on a casual level outside of the internet, club or ballroom event scene. It's probably why I'm only coming across the more arrogant, defensive and judgemental sistas. I know that there are TG/women out there that I would get along with lovely...I just don't know how to get to'em... For right now, I just can't do the trend chasing and the shallow image hightening. So, I continue to admire from a distance and keep my eye's open for better resources.

Great topic...and for those who took the time out to read my passage with optimism in mind, I would really enjoy your feedback...Thanx!!
    Excellent first reply! Thanks for your input and sharing your experiences. I know what you mean; some people want a long term relationship, but where do we find a woman that can realistically expect us to want that?

Being seen at a tg club usually screams "chaser", so I can understand why a woman at a club would not take a guy seriously. BUT, what of those who don't ever want to be a "chaser", but do not know where to find a ts woman? Being labeled and treated like a "chaser" is a horrible feeling, and I find it quite offensive myself. How do you show genuine interest without putting too much out there and making it seem like you are just another "chaser"?

Junior Poster

bump. I was hoping for more input from you all. I know, everyone loves cock and ass pics, etc., lol, but c'mon!

Veteran Poster

ask yourself THIS question Alaska Guy -----"what is the psychology of YOU?" ----what's the psychology of anyone really? --

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    ask yourself THIS question Alaska Guy -----"what is the psychology of YOU?" ----what's the psychology of anyone really? --
    Why post that on this thread? I'm sure I have an insight on my own psychology, and surely others that know me have their unique insights as well. However, I am not wondering what my psychology is, but the psychology of a transexual.

I know that you are trying to say that all people have different psychologies, but surely it's not too much of a stretch to find similarities in any certain sub-type, such as a TRANSEXUAL?

I was hoping more people would share their insights. Maybe the ladies have some insight, but if not...well, what can I say?

Just a marker for now as I am dead-ass tired and not thinking straight.

A very good thread and one that I want to throw thoughts into and read.

Perhaps in the morning.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster

"What is the psychology of a transsexual woman?"

That is going to be different for every TS woman. The only thing that can be safely generalized is that for whatever reasons we all Identify with and as females. Each of us will express that differently.

As for myself the woman I am is shaped by the women who I looked up to. That lead me to being who and what I am.

It could be said I am stating the obvious. But if that's true it would have been said already.

Veteran Poster

Interesting thread Alaska Guy. I have had 3 LTRs with Tgirls, and maybe 8-10 more casual relationships with Tgirls. I really struggle to find anything significant that they have in common though. Their individual characters stick out in my memory much more strongly than anything else.

Enjoyed reading your post filyapanties. Good luck to you dude, stay positive.

Junior Poster

Simple women are from Venus, men from Mars, tgirls from Mercury - very hot, but too hot so no one will go there, at least live there except the brave ones