Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

how many visits this myspace page must have these days?... looooooooads

The reason that the US economy is in the tank is because the American people have no clue as to how monetary numbers work.

There is no such thing as a 5k blowjob. Even I was a millionaire, I would NEVER pay that kinda money for some ass, especially someone as plain jane/ok looking as her
    Yah, I'd have to get my dick sucked and my house painted before I'd consider dropping that kind of green on someone, but the world looks at this as the $5k hum job. End of story.

It's come out that the deal was for four hours, transportation, payment of an earlier tab, and a deposit on the next fling.

In basic math that comes down to +/- $500 an hour, which is high, but not unreasonable.

Jeezus people, drop some change on a calculator ferfuckssakes.

how many visits this myspace page must have these days?... looooooooads
    Enough that they finally shut it down. I managed to peek at it before the crash. Nothing spectacular, but then no MySpace page is. Shame that she didn't have one of those Google Adsense links on it, she could turn down Larry Flint and still come out flush.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell