Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I think TS are so beautiful and the best of both worlds personally, but I have never been with one because I have always had this notion that they are who they are because they want to be with men not women.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sho186
    I think TS are so beautiful and the best of both worlds personally, but I have never been with one because I have always had this notion that they are who they are because they want to be with men not women.
    As I explained to my parents for the umpteenth time. If I just wanted to date guys, I'd just be gay. Been there, done that. But sexuality is only one factor. What makes my mother a straight (bi?) woman and not a gay man?

Some people never spend time being gay, they go from being straight men to being lesbians. Some go from dating girls to dating boys. Some never dated before transition. Some are asexual. A good percentage are bisexual.

Transsexuals come in all shapes, sizes, and sexualities, just like everyone else!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I'm mildly bi, and tall lipstick lesbians make me moist.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

The further I get into transition, the more open I am to being with girls, at least sexually. Girls held little interest of mine for years in my developing sexuality. I did start to branch out towards the end of high school and came out as bi instead of gay (or "gay, but bi-curious" ^_^; but I preferred "Queer" to "gay").

As for the actual sex part, I strongly prefer men. But I've discovered that kissing girls is fun, I'm sure much to the chagrin of bisexual people everywhere. That's totally the bisexual stereotype, that bisexual girls are just straight girls who make out with other girls for attention. Well, I've never done it for attention and I have done it with girls who don't know I'm a transsexual and who weren't doing it for attention either. (Not to say that the act or mentioning it doesn't get the attention of guys, because it does.)

Why are girls who are not straight-up lesbians into other girls? Honestly, I don't know. I've had this conversation about bisexuality for years. Bisexuals are rife with stereotypes and both straight and gay people are commonly biphobic. Well, straight guys often find the idea of two girls together hot but I think that's mainly because they think "threesome!"

One bi girl friend of mine said that she thinks that so many girls are bi-curious because we are bombarded with sexualized images of women in the media. So much that even women see other women as sexual objects. (I messed around with her a few times ^_^).

Other idea is that (mostly) straight girls kissing each other is very relaxed and drama-free. I usually feel zero pressure kissing another woman (although I had one lesbian woman really pressuring to take me home), things can just go where they may (usually just kissing). But sometimes kissing can turn into caressing and caressing turns to fondling and fondling to sex. And if everyone is relaxed (esp. if they're drunk) it can happen.

I believe sexuality is very fluid. We are sexual beings and we develop a sexual orientation as a result of negative elimination through conditioning. I was walking downtown and saw a cute boy playing a guitar on the sidewalk. As I got closer, I realized that "boy" was a girl. If I'm attracted to that person even though they are a girl, that means I'm attracted to girls right? I read an editorial in XY Magazine (for young gay boys) a while ago which asked that same question. Especially with how many lesbians (and sometimes straight girls) look like boys. Some lesbians and gay boys have sort of merged into that same androgynous "boi" look.

Sexual orientation is dependent on a logical gender model. With androgyny prevalent and the existence of more and more trans people, what does it mean to have a sexual orientation? Especially in some subcultures, gender is fluid as well, rendering the concept of sexual orientation meaningless.

I don't really watch "The L Word", though I have seen a few early episodes through my ex-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend (triad, all trans). Someone today posted a link to a YouTube video that involved the FTM character (who is just breaking the line between butch lesbian and transman) fucking Alan Cummings ("Billie") in the ass with a strap-on. What sexual orientation is that? Is it gay? Is it straight? Is it something altogether different? What about we as MTF transsexuals who have sex with men and/or women and/or other MTF or FTM transsexuals?

I'm attracted to masculinity. That's what turns me on sexually. I like to be lovingly dominated by a big hairy sweaty man with a nice thick cock. But I think many people, both men and women are beautiful and attractive. I also am more able to be emotionally intimate with women and I think this plays out on a physical level through kissing or sex.

I'm sure if I was post-op, I'd be even more open to messing around with women. I'm limited to what I can do with men or women because of my anatomy and the social perceptions of it. If gender lines weren't so rigid, maybe people would be more open to letting themselves go and just exploring the moment.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    One bi girl friend of mine said that she thinks that so many girls are bi-curious because we are bombarded with sexualized images of women in the media. So much that even women see other women as sexual objects. (I messed around with her a few times ^_^).
    Excellent causal theory, I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe

I'm sure if I was post-op, I'd be even more open to messing around with women. I'm limited to what I can do with men or women because of my anatomy and the social perceptions of it. If gender lines weren't so rigid, maybe people would be more open to letting themselves go and just exploring the moment.
    Though I have had sex with women while I was pre op, it was when I
    became post that I felt very open and comfortable with being in a
    relationship with a womanand saw it as a viable option.

It really comes down to the person, not the genitals that they possess.

Veteran Poster

[quote="tgirlzoe"] I like to be lovingly dominated by a big hairy sweaty man with a nice thick cock. [quote]

I'm hairy and sweaty. Lets hook up!

Seriously, you're spot on about Gays being bi-phobic. Some gay friends of mine are rediculously opinionated when it comes to discussing other people's sexuality. I think they view bisexualty (which, btw, I think everyone is, to a larger or lesser degree) as some kind of threat.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    Seriously, you're spot on about Gays being bi-phobic. Some gay friends of mine are rediculously opinionated when it comes to discussing other people's sexuality. I think they view bisexualty (which, btw, I think everyone is, to a larger or lesser degree) as some kind of threat.
    Then on the flipside you have gay men who think that Tgirls who exclusively like men were too cowardly to live as gay and try to be women to seem more 'normal'.

Total bullshit because, being TS is no way to easy acceptance. Also my strong preference for men only really came out of the woodworks when I transitioned and men started treating me as female. If anything I was misandric before, out of resentment from all the years of my parents trying to force me to measure up as male.

Default Re: Straight Women that want Transgender women...

Gg on transsexual/transsexual on gg/ transsexual does women (gg)

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=46456

TRANSSEXUALS THAT have gotten a GG (GENETIC WOMEN/GIRL) pregnant
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=35249

Last edited by natina; 10-22-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster michelle28bc1's Avatar

Well I am a tgirl and I love ggs. There are actually quite a few tgirls out there who like girls.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

Me and my girlfriend Eva Cassini love women... so does our house guest Kelly Claymore.

26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French