Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Woman Finds Out Her Husband Was Really A Woman

um, ok.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

HOUSTON -- In some ways, it's the same old story.

"The relationship happened very fast," ex-wife Jennie Jack said.

Boy meets girl.

"We went out, danced ... had a nice time," ex-husband Andrew R. Mireles said.

Boy marries girl.

"I just found him very fantastic," Jack said.

Two kids later, things go wrong and they divorce. But the case, scheduled to be heard on the third floor of Harris County's Family Law Center beginning Wednesday, is anything but "Same old."

In court papers, Jack is seeking to void her seven-year marriage to Mireles.

"It's been a process to put all the pieces together," Jack said, who asked her physical identity not be shown.

Jack said she was 16 years old when she met Mireles and was not clued in by their strange sexual relations.

"It was always in the dark. He always had boxers and a T-shirt. That was just how it was," Jack said.

But, Jack bore Mireles two girls -- one the result of a sexual indiscretion, the other the result of artificial insemination.

"I mean, I've been dad since day one. I cut both of their umbilical cords," Mireles said.

Now, those children are in the middle of a court case, in which their mother is accusing their father of harboring a deep secret -- one she only fully unraveled last September.

"I believe him," Jack said. "There was a picture and it was a girl in a yearbook ... and it was Andrew."

Mireles, now a man, was originally born a woman: Phyllis Ann Mireles.

"I was just ... horrified," Jack said.

Despite a legal name change, authorizing a driver's license that lists him as being a man, and despite taking male hormone injections, Mireles is physically still a woman.

"It's not something that I'd walk up and introduce you and say, 'Hey, how are you doing ... let me tell you this about me real quick,'" Mireles said.

When Mireles was arrested for burglary of a building in Brazos County, he was booked into jail as a male.

And Jack says throughout the marriage, she had no idea he was anything but.

"You realize that everything, your whole world, is just a lie," Jack said.

London S. O'Dowd, Jack's attorney, wants the divorce decree nullified, along with the child visitation arrangements, saying they were all built on a faulty foundation.

"Same-sex marriage is void from the beginning," O'Dowd said.

Mireles admits he kept his secret hidden from everyone but says Jack knew he was really a woman.

"I guess if you want to say that it was fraudulent because it was to everyone else, then so be it ... but she knew," Mireles said.

Eighteen months into their courtship, Mireles said Jack figured things out and confronted him.

"We talked about it, discussed it and then we decided to stay together ... she decided to stay with me," Mireles said.

George Dana, Mireles' attorney, said Jack's lawsuit will not stand up in court.

"She can't go back and undo what she previously asked the court to do and which, at her request, the court did," Dana said.

However, Jack is adamant that she never caught on until it was too late.

"You don't just go, 'Well, because we're having problems, then you must be a woman.' You don't go there," Jack said.

They are just as far apart over what should happen to their elementary-aged girls.

"We can dismiss the marriage -- that's not an issue. It's already done and over with, but I'd like to see my kids," Mireles said.

"They need to know what reality is because what I have given them as reality has been a lie," Jack said.

Both parties will ask the judge to see things their way.

Veteran Poster

bitch.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

FISHY

5 Star Poster

5 Star Poster

Maybe this is why I like having sex with the lights on.

And is it just me, or does anyone else take showers with their lover? Jessica and I bathe together nearly every night. I think that alone would tend to take care of any disclosure issues...

Anyway, divorce brings out the ugliness in everyone.

Gadzooks,
    TS Jamie

Default two kids later???

so where did the kids come from. did I miss something???

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"

Rookie Poster

Default Re: two kids later???

Quote Originally Posted by helmetvonzeplin
    Read it again.
    But, Jack bore Mireles two girls -- one the result of a sexual indiscretion, the other the result of artificial insemination.

Default Re: two kids later???

Quote Originally Posted by mkm4
    Quote Originally Posted by helmetvonzeplin
    Read it again.
    thanks, hope the artifical insem is not my sperm, used to be a sperm donor in college. jpw many kid of mine are out there?

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"