Rookie Poster

Default Please I.D. this unknown Fernanda shemale

I downloaded this awhile ago from ShemaleXXX.com. In my opinion she is best looking shemale I've ever seen. Perfect body and beautiful face and all natural. She was under the name for Fernanda ,but thats such a common first name for Brazilian girls. Does anybody know her last name or know of any movies with her in them. Thanks in advance.

I like very much. :hitit

More pictures

Nice thick thighs....I like too

Veteran Poster

Um, to each their own, my newbie friend. But before you claim yrou princess to be the best looking transexual ever, please take a further look around the site, LOL

Professional Poster

Oh, that was a tough one. I'm 90% sure that it's a VERY early shoot of Yasmin Rios with colored contacts (as she sometimes does).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ok3_185.jpg 
Views:	840 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	170030  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Oh, that was a tough one. I'm 90% sure that it's a VERY early shoot of Yasmin Rios with colored contacts (as she sometimes does).

Hmm I'll check that name out thanks a lot. Oh and I might be new to Hungangels RawNy but I've definitely downloaded and seen my share of beautiful shemales. I've seen girls just as beautiful but there's something about this girl that does for me.

Rookie Poster

[quote="Nowhere"]Oh, that was a tough one. I'm 90% sure that it's a VERY early shoot of Yasmin Rios with colored contacts (as she sometimes does).

[I checked it out and I'm pretty sure thats not her. This girl also had a shoot on planet-shemale (is that site still up?)under the name Fernanda. Thanks for the help though ,appreciate.

Professional Poster

[quote="slvram"]

[I checked it out and I'm pretty sure thats not her. This girl also had a shoot on planet-shemale (is that site still up?)under the name Fernanda. Thanks for the help though ,appreciate.
    A number of the girls HAVE changed their names, you know that, right?

Veteran Poster

[quote="Nowhere"]
    Quote Originally Posted by slvram

A number of the girls HAVE changed their names, you know that, right?
    If that is Yasmin Rios, then please explain why she changed her name and had a breast reduction too...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yasmin_rios_gypsy_15_661.jpg 
Views:	638 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	170167   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yasm081_737.jpg 
Views:	638 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	170168  

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

it is not yasmin rios, trying to find her in my database as i have those pics in there someplace. only problem is there are about 4000 girls in there.