Thread: middle east

Rookie Poster

Default middle east

am a big ts fan, and actually on the move in the middle east, does anybody knows anything about the ts situation there? i met a nice looking jordanian ts on the plane from amman to cairo, unfortenatly i lost her ..hehehe... i am actually in cairo for a few months .... any advise and informations would be appreciated.

Professional Poster

TS's, gay men that's BIG TABOO! in the middle east
    sad but true......becareful you could lose a hand

Islam prohibits homosexuality and, though not referred to explicitly in the Egyptian penal code, a wide range of laws covering obscenity, prostitution and debauchery are applied to homosexuals.

This zero tolerance has influenced human rights organisations in Egypt, which defend the rights of women, minority Coptic Christians and prisoners, but say Egyptians will not stand for gay rights.

"What could we do? Nothing. If we were to uphold this issue, this would be the end of what remains of the concept of human rights in Egypt," said Hisham Kassem, director of the Egyptian Organisation for Human Rights.

"We let them [homosexuals] down, but I don't have a mandate from the people, and I don't want the West to set the pace for the human rights movement in Egypt," Mr Kassem said.

Global criticism

International human rights groups have accused the Egyptian Government of trying to silence local groups by limiting their foreign funding - their only real source of revenue - and arresting rights activists.

Last year in Cairo, 52 men were tried on charges of immoral behaviour and contempt of religion after police raided a boat restaurant on the Nile and accused them of taking part in a gay sex party.

French President Jacques Chirac wants convictions reviewed

The hearing came before an Emergency State Security Court, convened under 1981 laws designed to protect national security, and 23 men were convicted and jailed for one to five years.

At least eight more men were arrested in January on suspicion of homosexual behaviour, in what the press called a crackdown on a "network of perverts".

Their detention was extended for 45 days last week pending investigation. No trial date has been set.

Hossam Bahgat, who is founding a new human rights group, said he aimed to protect personal rights and as such would help a gay person.

"People have the right to reject homosexuality, but we believe that any moral conviction shouldn't be the basis and shouldn't take the form of discrimination or persecution," Mr Bahgat told The Associated Press news agency.

Junior Poster

middle east
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	de50_908.gif 
Views:	1189 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	169770  

Rookie Poster

i know its not obvious in cairo, but things are working and am sure the raid didnt stop anybody... i saw on the net the pics of one t-girl who visited cairo... keep things going, hope there will be positive news soon.

Rookie Poster

there is also a nice thread, check http://www.muslimladyboy.com/ they have in lebanon a very famous ts called bassem feghali, am sure there are arabic shemales, but not as much as thailand....hehehe

Silver Poster

I think Iran was offering free SRS to all girls who wanted it.
    But beign gay was a no no. Go figure that's what happens when syphlis gets to ones brains.
    Just look at jesus h bush!

"How you doin!"

flowerboy Rookie Poster

well... if you took a one hour flight you could be in tel aviv, hot night life, very sexually open, great not-too-expensive sex services, and a lot of beautiful transsexuals, even non-pro in straight bars and clubs

if you took a two hour flight you could be in istanbul... and there is a whole thread about what you can find there...

i think that petty much sums it up for the ME... anything else would involve tons of karma and serendipity

enjoy the sun

and take care... cairo can get rough

Quote Originally Posted by takyouk
    there is also a nice thread, check http://www.muslimladyboy.com/ they have in lebanon a very famous ts called bassem feghali, am sure there are arabic shemales, but not as much as thailand....hehehe
    I have seen that there are numerous vids of Bassem Feghali on YouTube, in mainstream type of television appearances. Most female impersonators that make mainstream very little is known about their personal sex lives. What is known about Feghali's personal life?.