Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default More Malaysian Shemales

Hi guys, its me again. I always encounters trannies at my place usually after a prolonged chatthru the internet. Most of the times i managed to taste them but there are times that i came back empty handed. However, i always do not miss snapping their photographs using my mobile phone (that explains why sometimes the pics are of a low quality or grainy) and here they are for your views. Sorry for not providing totally nude pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yang_face_shot_941.jpg 
Views:	5762 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	169735   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yang_chest_partial_shot_831.jpg 
Views:	8530 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	169736  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

YARRACUDA

Member Rookie Poster

some more

YARRACUDA

Member Rookie Poster

some more

YARRACUDA

Member Rookie Poster

hmmm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after_sex_zar_719.jpg 
Views:	5413 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	169771   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mas_face_shot_818.jpg 
Views:	5799 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	169772   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mas_chest_still_hormonising_shot_117.jpg 
Views:	5401 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	169773  

YARRACUDA

Rookie Poster

i got fucked by a beautiful tgirl in Penang, she was so sexy but the place we did it was horrible. I was on my hands and knees in a dirty guest house room and i swear i could smell the cum on the floor.

Rookie Poster

Default Be Careful

Transexuals in Malaysia are considered homosexuals which is punishable at the max by death,in the least a long time in jail.
    Malaysia is pretty liberal for an Islamic majority population but the Government follows the Koran's teachings on homosexuality.If you travel there and are looking for 'alternate lifestyle' fun,be very careful.The authorities don't care where you come from and they will break your door down if you are not in an upscale hotel.I used to live there and would read about it every now and then.

Member Rookie Poster

im guessing u r just guessing that malaysia is similar to some of the middle eastern countries angry..you are totally wrong..in actual fact transexuals over here are very open and they portray themselves very openly in public..the most some of the religious bodies in the country can do to them if caught is only monetary fines and there is no such thing as punishable by death...get your facts right before posting in future....

YARRACUDA

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy157
    i got fucked by a beautiful tgirl in Penang, she was so sexy but the place we did it was horrible. I was on my hands and knees in a dirty guest house room and i swear i could smell the cum on the floor.
    intresting.

Just got back from Kaula Lumpur and Penang. Some very pretty ladies there but the places they worked out of were quite gross! But there were many hotties from Indonesia... Still the best place is Thailand - the "Land Of Smiles"!!!

Member Rookie Poster

and a note guys...all the girls that i posted in HA are not sexual workers..they are students at most and some of the are professionals..so u cant get them in the usual hot spots..maybe club scenes ok....thats why i can onle meet them by appointment only via the web...

YARRACUDA