Thread: Moto GP 2008

Default Moto GP 2008

damn, looks like Ducati/Stoner are even more ahead of the rest than in 07. I fear boredom

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Junior Poster

i hope not, ROSSI 08!!

it seems that Michelin was able to catch up to Bridgestone this year, so there should be some better battles between the Ducatis, Hondas, and Rossi

JT looked good in his premiere, i cant wait to see Yamaha give Tech3 the updated engine and see what he can do with a real bike
    Lorenzo and Dovizioso looked strong as well, i was just sad to see De Angelis do as bad as he did because i always liked him over the other two in the 250 class

Junior Poster

well, Stoner went off twice at Jerez so that was good, now he is starting 9th on the grid at Estoril, so hopefully this will continue for the rest of the year

i want Rossi, but i wouldnt mind seeing Lorenzo or Pedrosa win it all this year

Junior Poster

ROSSI WINS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP #8! it looks like he has won it unless he somehow cannot score 14 points over the last 4 races
    plus, it looks like Stoner might not race the rest of the season because of that scaphoid injury