View Poll Results: Glam or Girl Next Door?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glam

18 32.14%
  • Girl Next Door

38 67.86%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

The answer is theres diffrent opinions regarding everything.
    Like Allanah said, you should always do what makes you happy.
    I never dress down and i dont even own a pair of jeans, and never wear less make-up. But thats they way i like it and i wouldent want to change and i wouldent change for anyone.
    My boyfriend loves the way i look and he´s just as extreme in his own way, being a Skin with alot of tattoos

[/img]

Normal. Too many T-Girls are one step away from Michael Jackson, through too many "feminisation" surgeries. LESS is more.

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Junior Poster

Too many GG that look like the "girl next door" I prefer a glamorous girl! The TS girls are glamorous!

I think you should always wear make up and have you hair done. That may be because I'm a southern gal, and was taught that from my momma who was a pageant girl, a Miss Florida to be precise. Genetic Girl Mother not drag mother FYI lol And in our family going out in public with your hair in a pony tail wearing a sweatshirt isn't acceptable.

My momma always said, "We are women, leave that rolled out of bed look to the men."

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Can I have both? IMO there's a time & place for both, and I like them both. And in the same woman. There's not much sexier than the girl next door who glams it up.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    There's glammed, and there's GLAMMED, and most guys are more comfortable with the former I believe. They like their girls to look hot, and fantasize about seeing their woman in the skimpiest and sexiest of attire, but not so hot that every man is checking her out and thus making him feel uneasy.
    Naw, I don't mind of fellows are checking out whatever chick I would have, I'd have a feeling of pride with that....being the envied rather than the envier for a change.

I don't have Tommy Lee syndrome.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

glammed is the ones i wanna jam with

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I adore Amanda Lapore!
    She is an artist, and she is a masterpiece.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.