Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This post has been deleted

This post has been deleted

Rookie Poster

Simple answer from me is your braver than i am so good job

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Done it. felt good.

My family was way cooler with it than I thought (they accepted my choice even though they dint like it at first, but its not something that comes up nor something that broke up any relationships), and my friends couldnt care less who i was fucking lol.

More should do it, especially if your looking for long term success in dating TG women.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

If it is a preference, as your post implies, would advise others to be quiet until certain it is much more than that. Preferences change, and to shake up the world of family and friends prematurely is not good.

Platinum Poster

what is the point or purpose of coming out when you have no one special in your life worth coming out for? what does it do or prove to anyone? i definately wont give you pitty as this sounds like pure BS to me...

if not... well good for you i guess

First off, I'd like to say thank you, tsntx, for your 100% negative reply. All you read was a simple paragraph. You don't know about my personal life, or if I'm seeing someone, which I am, although we aren't dating. Sorry I neglected to include that in my original post. I didn't request your pity, and had you fully read the post, you would know that. I welcomed negative responses, and I guess I got one.

Professional Poster

if shes 100% passable why tell anyone who you date?
    it's your life!

I say be proud of who you are .who cares what they think

life is short be happy while you can!

I don't have any problems hiding my attraction to trannies. I am good at it. Also, I like my friendships the way they are and relations with my family, so I intend to keep it that way. Why would I put anything at risk and undoubtedly be ridiculed if there is no need or desire to? No good reason to let anybody know my secret, at all. REGULATE BABY!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

dun mind jen. Daddy didnt give her monthly check up.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

people react differently to all things in life. true friends will stick by you no matter what and the ones that don't are the ones that you shouldn't give a flying fuck about.