Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    People are now willing to give up basic freedoms in the name of national security. people did not question goverment policy when it started it's first preemptive war in Iraq. Nor have there been a great outcry about the US violating the Geneva War Conventions.
    Outside the US there were very, very few countries that provided any support to the US invasion of Irag. UK did, as it always follows US policy; Australia did, to secure a free-trade deal. No-one else provided any real support and the vast majority of international countries opposed an invasion that had no UN mandate. Without going over old ground, the supposed justifications - Iraq's involvement in 9/11 (untrue), weapons of mass destruction (untrue) and to "free the Iraqi people" was seen as absurd.

The following link does highlight the interactions between CIA and Osama Bin Laden prior to 9/11. http://www.prisonplanet.com/bin_lade..._hospital.html

While some of the conspiracy theory is stretched, I have met an Aussie who lived in Dubai for 20 years and confirmed that OSL was treated in US hospital in July 01.

The idea that the US, with all it's technology and military might, is unable to locate OSL after 7 years is incredible. There's a lot of people dying in Afganistan and Iraq and a lot of companies making money. Just one question....why?

Rookie Poster

being tortured is normally in war. My family escaped from bosnia in 1993 and these sick guys branded me with iron as we fleed. I was 12 years old and they were 3 fully armed soldiers. I´ll never forget what they did to me. War is no show!

But with every dead child our world will lose it´s sense.

regards
    -dia