Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Jennifer Paris is the hottest anywhere she goes!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60b_636.jpg 
Views:	1252 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	171161  

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Razoredge, its hard to argue with you..

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Veteran Poster

Are we talking about IRL, or just pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by razoredge1975
    Jennifer Paris is the hottest anywhere she goes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    Razoredge, its hard to argue with you..

Thanks for the continued love and support!!

Rookie Poster

I think all the ladies on the short list are extremely beautiful, especially Jennifer Paris. She fits the definition as how a beautiful woman should look. From what I see (don't know her personally), she looks sophisticated, feminine, classy, cares about her appearance tremendously with pride.
    I respect a woman such as Jennifer & the other beautiful ladies on the list that feels that way about herself. This goes a long way to a man knowing when a woman takes care of herself, she will take care of you as well. I really believe that!
    To me, a definition of a beautiful woman is that she is beautiful both inside as well as the outside. If a guy has a woman like that as his partner, he is the luckiest guy in the world in my opinion.
    I hope one day I can achieve happiness like that on meeting that special someone.
    I really think it is not hard on meeting many of the beautiful women in this forum, but just be yourself & show that woman you respect her. This goes a long way on achieving your goal on finding your soulmate. I am old school in my beliefs on how a woman should be treated. I think that opening a door for a woman is a lost art & should be done without thinking about it automatically. This to me, shows you respect her for the woman she is & this also goes along way on making her happy & feeling good about herself. Also, this shows everyone you are proud to be with her every time, every moment, not taking her for granted. Sorry so long, but wanted to stress on how a woman is to be treated with respect & how beautiful the women on the list really are.
    I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter holiday today!
    Take care.

Very well said Charlie. Its nice to know that there is another man who beleives that chivalry still exists.

A beautiful woman is a gift that should be cherished. And you hit upon an important point as well....the beauty must exist inside and outside

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

bannedforlife Junior Poster

Although she has just moved across the Hudson, and is now a Jersey girl, La Cherry Spice deserves an honorable mention.

Rookie Poster

Yoda,
    Happy Easter!
    Thanks for the reply back & glad to meet you! I am a man that firmly believes that a woman is to be treated with respect 100%. I guess I took after my dad on seeing how he treated my mom. My mom & dad were together 41-1/2 years before he passed away in 3/2006. They never took each other for granted & their relationship never wavered, but in fact seemed just as strong from what I remembered when I was really young. They expressed open communication, respecting each other, being there for each other, no matter what, as the keys why they worked out many years together. I am an open minded man that sees even the beautiful women in this forum can even be the woman I am looking for. I really do believe that completely. If you limit your options, you can shut yourself out on meeting your special someone that will give you the same respect as you will give back to her. I know my replies are long, but I like to be honest & this gives people that read the replies a good understanding what I am all about.
    Take care.

Junior Poster

2 of my favorites , Yasmin and Jen Paris with all due respect are not really NYC , they are only here
    part time so i will give my fav living in NYC
    Sunny - Of Course - she is just like her name
    Jessica Host - Sexy babe
    Laverne Cox - she is stunning
    Michelle for Sunny's parties- she may be my fav beacuse she always seems happy and i love that !

Sunny is sweet Yasmine Lee isn't too shabby either!