Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

After finally meeting Jennifer Paris tonight she is definately the hottest in my opinion. Yasmin Lee, Sunny, Ashley, and Persia were also very beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    LOL oh this thread is truly a kiki. SUSPECT.

Is that original list your top contenders? Or did my name just pop in there randomly? LOL.

I guess I should say thank you-

BUT

Let me tell you-

I am by far NOT the hottest ts girl in NYC-there are far much, much more beautiful & hotter girls than I.

And anyone who thinks they are the hottest anything are by far fooling themselves-as one of my early mentors Samantha Perez once told me 'There will always be someone younger and prettier than you-so all you need to do is worry about yourself and be the best you can be'.

And I must tell you that is indeed the spoken truth. I always repeat that to myself and it does keep your EGO in check.

Ever watch Showgirls? Anyone can be pushed down a flight of stairs and be replaced- and I mean that in a figurative way.

If someone happens to think I am the hottest- that's great. And if someone happens to think I am the ugliest- that's ok.

One man's treasure is another one's garbage.

Carry on

Allanah - woman are like wine , they get better with the years...
    this is why a girl in her early 20'th can never compare to a woman in ther late 20'th or mid 30'th or something like that :P

I Like Fluids Junior Poster

Leora is very pretty. So is Jennifer. Are they pre-op or post-op?

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Leora and Jennifer are definitely beautiful and I think they are both pre op TS girls.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Rookie Poster

Right now the hottest NYC Tgirls for me are Malynda, Jessica Host, Krysteen, Adriana, and Glam. But this list is subject to change on a weekly basis.

Zzz...zz...zzz... .. . .

Junior Poster

Nina Poon is the hottest transsexual, not only in New York, but in all of North America, by far.

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Nina Poon is the hottest post op TS without question. She is banging.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Junior Poster

i have a crush on Michelle from sunny Deelite parties , she is the best for me and Laverne Cox is like gold !

Junior Poster

I think different girls bring out different emotions. For example, everytime I look at Yasmin I have this instance need to submit, and then my bum feels sore.

Jennifer looks very pretty.

There was also once a Penelope in NYC who I would want to spend the rest of my life with. I can't imagine ever letting Penelope's cock out of my mouth, which could make going to work very difficult, especially if I have to interview someone.

At least with Yasmin I could still go to work. But if she walked in the room I would feel this urge to drop to my knees, which would be very hard to explain to anyone who was looking.

If she fucked me the night before hand, it could also be embarasing to explain my funny walk.

mmm Maybe Jennifer is the safest bet. At least I wouldn't have to answer any awkward questions

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..