as far as being gullible I think not..it works seen many people
    go up the grades to OT

there doing better then ever

Scientology is growing more then ever my friend

people will always put down what they don't understand
    just like Transexuals people don't understand them
    so they get put down too..

Rookie Poster

Why invent a new religion, Why not resurrect a far older one? Lol. If this was the case then I believe as my ancient ancestors did. When I die I will be brought back to the halls of Valhalla as a Valkyrie of Othin.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bat1
    Clambake is run by people who got kicked out of Scientology
    That is a total crock of shit, you naive dupe.

Keep drinking that kool-aid.

Jim Jones would have loved you.

There's a sucker born every minute...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

BTW, who gets "kicked out" of the cult of scientology? The suckers that have run out of money?

Platinum Poster

people will always put down what they don't understand
    just like Transexuals people don't understand them
    so they get put down too..
    LMFAO...what the fuck does that cult have to do with the TS world? Not a damn thing. The only people who don't understand that scientology is a monumental scam that PT Barnum would have envied are credulous and exploitable schmucks like yourself. Pull your head out of your ass. I guess they don't call it la-la land for nuthin'...

Veteran Poster

All religions have their downfalls, Scientology I disagree with on its financial side, wherein it is basically a freakin' pyramid scheme. Also on its ideas about mental illness and psychiiatry where you have jackholes like Tom Cruise preach about how there is no such thing as bi-polar disorder or post-natal depression and that anyone who has a serious mental illness shouldn't be given any medication but 'counselling'. Not to mention their psuedo-scientific explanations on why all psychologists and psychiatrists are evil.

But then again with Christianity you have to deal with these asshole figureheads who have their own exclusivist takes on the scriptures where God may hate gays, blacks, women, etc. I used to know a Jehovah's witness, her religion dictated that no invasive medical procedures be performed, meaning that if she for example sufferred dramatic blood loss through an injury her religion disallows her from recieving a blood transfusion.

Religion is irritating, I like blasphemy and heathenism.

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

Default Re: SCIENTOLOGY

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    All religions are cults. Some are less sinister than others, but in the end it's all the same, you have to suspend reason and believe in the supernatural.

Reason.. not superstition.. look into it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    Religion, belief system based on free sharing of information and beliefs. Ask a priest for a copy of the bible and he will give you one for free.

Cult, Scam based upon "enlightenment" through paying vast sums of money to the organisation for furtherment of knowledge. Ask for a copy of Scientology's beliefs expect to pay $40,000.

Are we "Clear"?

Example of Sceintology techniques, You dont understand something, you are told to look it up in a dictionary, this is supposedly to stop the immense physical and mental agony caused to your Thetan. Then you, in order to demonstrate understanding of the word head to a table with kilos of clay to physically demonstrate the definitions of the words.
    Tecnique 2, The E-Meter emits low voltage electricity that causes the brain to emmit endorphins gradually, whilst you are being "Audited" you are given higher volts, not high enough to cause a physical sensation but a good mental feeling. That is akin to going to a church and having Opium pumped into the Confession Box...
    Tecnique 3, you sign over your house to the Cult of $Cien£ology who then in turn agree to 4 hour E-Meter Audits and you pay them rent for you property.

They dont tell outsiders the full story of XENU and the Volcanos with nukes to blow souls away, WHY? Well only and ONLY a $cien£ologist who has attained the internal wisdom (SEE PAYED FUCKING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO THE CULT) can take the power of the knowlege.

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Rookie Poster

Every religion is a prison for mind. Religions are only for weak people to know where they belong.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

scientology is a sham, it's one big self help book. Christianity is like an addiciton where you need help to kick your humanity, islam is like being born with Tourettes, and you need to have constant habits to offset the tics. It's all for control purposes. If you control what people think, then they control themselves you just have to steer. Personally that's my belief.

pretty soon all religions will be proven to be false, or at least nothing near what they claim to be. I don't do religion, and this is somebody who spent 6 days a week in church growing up and also has a biblical/hebrew name. I learned about the pop. control, and the mental control. They don't want you to think for yourselves, they want you to think that you are too weak as a person and have to rely on a diety of some sort.

Anyway that's my take, just an opinion...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

In my opinion, a proper interpretation of the separation of church and state would deny the government of the United States the power to declare what and what is not recognized as a religion. This would mean for tax purposes as well as for any other purpose. As a consequence privately held properties would be subject to taxation, churches included.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.