Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Sorry.....................not all guys here are chasers!!!

This is in response to some foolishness from a disgruntled former member mad at me for a ban that I had no part in.

Sorry, not all men are chasers, particularly here on HA. There are a select few guys on HA that have the 'luxury' of being approached by a Hung Angel and ending up being their dessert. Instead of being the Johnny of old and cussing someone out for silly remarks made elsewhere I'll make this a productive thread. Fellas and chicks feel free to add to this thread if you feel you have something to advise the haters out there on how to get some.......

• 1. Don't seem so desperate!!!!!!!!!!! Night after night some of the so-called chasers see a chick, give them the eye which is then followed by the eye-roll in most cases. If the chick is rolling her eyes at you dude keep it moving, she's only interested if you have a few Ben Franklins at your disposal and even then after recent posts that might only mean you naked in the bathroom while she takes your wallet and runs out the quickie hotel room. There's bound to be a chick in a club or at a party that is into you, check her out instead of wasting your time with someone out of your league (at least in her head).

2. Attire, attire, attire......................... You told your wife you were going to the gym so you have on your sweats and you think just because you make a nice salary that a tranny isn't worth you getting dressed up if you want your schlong slobbered....... WRONG. Have enough respect for yourself to at least have a change of clothing in the car so you don't walk in a place looking out of place thus hindering your odds of getting a chick to pay you some attention.

3. Watch what the fuck you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wouldn't walk up to Angelina Jolie and say "can you suck my cock for $40" or "can I take you home to do my wife?" So why the fuck would you disrespect a transgendered woman at a club like that?!?

4. Wash your ass, and brush your teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the fuck do you walk up to a chick with dragon breath, and how the FUCK do you take a crap in a club and then expect the chick to want to talk to you after you just left a napalm stench following you from the toilet?!?

5. BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chicks (TS/GG) are going to like you or not like you, it's not that serious....... If you don't put on this bullshit act of you're this or you 'work' here. If you're a shipper for UPS be proud of it. If you tend to sheep in Ireland, be happy about that. Chicks know within 30 seconds or not whether or not they are going to let you fuck em so..........

that's it for now

JWBL™

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

One night only! One Night only!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

hey mates the one night stand lives

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Amen on point 5.
    Be yourself, have humour, don't over-sell yourself, be nice, don't be pushy, go out for coffee and sit in a public place having a chat (then don't suggest you go to her place but ask to see her again), give her YOUR phone number, open the door for her.

Point 6.
    If a girl is a bitch then unless you are a cock chaser and like to abused, keep walking and look for the one that will be civil and friendly. Even if it doesn't happen with this one, don't reward the negative behaviour of the bitch by plying on compliments and money.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

#7- if you want dun want to be known as the resident new chaser, go on night when sex isnt your first priority. Go to have a good time, and enjoy a good show. Chances are, youll leave with more than if your hunting for tail

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Johnny, you overlooked this: Hygiene: After urination (or masturbation) wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Johnny, you overlooked this: Hygiene: After urination (or masturbation) wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
    I didn't overlook it I merely thought everyone else had parents that taught them that, to think there's people out there like that disgusts me

and good points to Seanchai and Haze

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

Point 6.
    If a girl is a bitch then unless you are a cock chaser and like to abused, keep walking and look for the one that will be civil and friendly. Even if it doesn't happen with this one, don't reward the negative behaviour of the bitch by plying on compliments and money.
    heck, even cock hounds should have SOME dignity.....

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Veteran Poster

i am 100% a tranny chaser! GGs like men to persue them and so due TSs. if you do not put the effort into chasing after who you want it just shows you thought that she was not worth your time and TSs deserve to feel desired.

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    i am 100% a tranny chaser! GGs like men to persue them and so due TSs. if you do not put the effort into chasing after who you want it just shows you thought that she was not worth your time and TSs deserve to feel desired.
    to be fair not every chick chased is worth your time
    the one that takes the time to approach you after glances are exchanged might be the keeper

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ