Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Ever eat a Tommy's burger?

Just thinking of being back in LA eating a Tommy's burger
    best burgers and chili ever!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tommys2_121.jpg 
Views:	686 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	169069  

Gold Poster

Default Re: Ever eat a Tommy's burger?

Quote Originally Posted by bat1
    Just thinking of being back in LA eating a Tommy's burger
    best burgers and chili ever!

Yes, I've been there. That one specifically.

I'm actually overdue for a visit to Los Angeles, but these gas prices of late kind of put that on hold.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I've always liked Coco's and In and out. Hmm..Might try to have some there soon if it's that really good.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Omfg...I kid you not..I stopped eating there cus every time I did , I got sick...It didnt matter if it was da one in Rampart or hollywood or Whittier..Da chilli always made me sick lol...I think In & Out is better anyway.Or "The Hat Pastrami...now thats good food .or any of the other 50,000 buger joints here in LA...& why is that anyway..?? Why is there a burger joint on every corner here in LA ?? lol

Tommys isnt even the best burger in LA...that title goes to Carneys..either on Sunset or on Ventura...Blows Tommys outta the water!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Being an LA native, of course I have! I prefer In-N-Out though.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Don't do beef anymore, but when I did, Tommy's was cool. I was more of an in and out person...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4ever_ngt
    Omfg...I kid you not..I stopped eating there cus every time I did , I got sick...It didnt matter if it was da one in Rampart or hollywood or Whittier..Da chilli always made me sick lol...I think In & Out is better anyway.Or "The Hat Pastrami...now thats good food .or any of the other 50,000 buger joints here in LA...& why is that anyway..?? Why is there a burger joint on every corner here in LA ?? lol
    A couple of people I know had the same problem, especially @ the Rampart one...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Great if you want red-meat induced colon cancer and coronary disease... And the SHITS

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by 4ever_ngt
    Dude...your avatar is frickin' hilarious!!!

Sounds to me like it's "Thumbs Down" on Tommy's. I've eaten at In-n-Out, like it....