View Poll Results: DO TRANSSEXUALS HAVE TO BE PUT INTO A SEPERATE BOX ON YOUTUBE ??????

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • OF COURSE NOT DOING THAT WOULD BE VERY UN- FAIR !!!!!!!GOOD THREAD MIMI YOU HAVE BROUGHT UP A GREAT POINT !!!!

4 25.00%
  • YEA I THINK ALL OF YOU TRANSSEXUALS SHOULD BE PACKED INTO A TIGHT BOX ALONG WITH FAGGOT ASS CRIS CROCKER SO HE CAN REPRESENT YOU INFRONT OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 43.75%
  • YOUTUBE IS UNFAIR AND NEEDS TO BE MORE LIKE RIGHT AND BANN CHRIS CROCHER HE IS A FAGGOT AND HIS FAGGOT BOYFRIEND BSCOTT LOOKS BAD AND DRINKS CHEAP ALCOHOL

5 31.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YOUTUBE .

5 Star Poster

She's right. Consider this video of mine...

Quantum Theory Lesson1:Quantum States

In that video all that appears of me is my voice over. I give a little presentation about a part of quantum theory that confuses the hell out of people. It's nothing but dry mathematics and definitions that uninterested people would find boring. I was interested in that kind of thing when I first learned it and would doze off myself.

My video has nothing to do with transsexualism other than the fact that I myself am a transsexual.

Yet what video's are "related" to it?

A number of video's about physics of course

AND

Mimi Plastique a Tribute to Billy

A documentary about Aleshia Brevard.

What does either of those have to do with the subject of my video? Neither of them are on my favorites list. The only difference I see is that I got linked to a sullen documentary instead of a Chris Croker Vid.

Perhaps their is something to Mimi's intuition on this "Conspiracy" to box in transsexuals".

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    She's right. Consider this video of mine...

Quantum Theory Lesson1:Quantum States

In that video all that appears of me is my voice over. I give a little presentation about a part of quantum theory that confuses the hell out of people. It's nothing but dry mathematics and definitions that uninterested people would find boring. I was interested in that kind of thing when I first learned it and would doze off myself.

My video has nothing to do with transsexualism other than the fact that I myself am a transsexual.

Yet what video's are "related" to it?

A number of video's about physics of course

AND

Mimi Plastique a Tribute to Billy

A documentary about Aleshia Brevard.

What does either of those have to do with the subject of my video? Neither of them are on my favorites list. The only difference I see is that I got linked to a sullen documentary instead of a Chris Croker Vid.

Perhaps their is something to Mimi's intuition on this "Conspiracy" to box in transsexuals".

to all the faggots that voter # 2 your a bucnh of cock chasing ass fags ...
    fuck this i think i am done with hung angels .... delete my profile and all my posts PLEASE !!!! it is over..
    Mimi is gone fuck this shit !!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique

to all the faggots that voter # 2 your a bucnh of cock chasing ass fags ...
    fuck this i think i am done with hung angels .... delete my profile and all my posts PLEASE !!!! it is over..
    Mimi is gone fuck this shit !!!
    say it isn't so Joe, i voted #1 and i need my daily dose of mimi please, please leave mimi alone but i am a trannie cock chasing ass fag

and that's why the cubs will never win the series