Thread: thx1138 wrote

Default thx1138 wrote

My arguement with you is not necessarily your views, but the fact you support your threads with articles that have all the effectiveness of a "Larper Sword"...two damage! two damage!. With cable and the internet there are now millions of news sources all trying to out do each other with sensationalism.

The quality of journalism has fallen to an all time low due to competition and forgetting the basics of multiple confirmations. Now it's get the story out before someone else does because 24 hours from now, no paying customers will give a shit what you actually said.

If you want to understand what I'm saying, go to HBO On Demand, Series, The Wire. Watch "The Last Word". It's not the last episode, it's a reflection on the series and the role of the media today. It's very sobering.

I agree with you, our government is fucked up. It can't seem to manage a bake sale. I don't like Bush, I think he and his dad raped us monetarily and used our armed forces to do it unbeknowest to them.
    Hillary is the consumate politician, another who will rape us for her gain. Barrack seems sincere but inexperienced and likely to to be taken. (JFK had Bobby to watch his back).

And McCain...a wild card. He may know how to play the game and do what he really wants if if he gets elected. Do I agree with his past votes... no. Am I skeptical..yes.

Does America have a good choice ... no. Same old shit. The process and our media does not make that possible. Same as the rest of the world and the processes in their countries.

Respected people with credentials....have you looked them in the eyes..do you know them...have you talked to them? If you have, you may just decide they're just another papered fool with no common sense.

When you got something concrete, with multiple on the ground confirmations...post it. Or...keep throwing out garbage and reading the responses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_goodnight3_559.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	168716  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Platinum Poster

When you got something concrete, with multiple on the ground confirmations...post it. Or...keep throwing out garbage and reading the responses.
    You can rest assured that there will be more garbage. You can't reason with a zealot.

As for the dem nominee, if he or she doesn't pick a VP with military and foreign policy cred(like Jim Webb) to match McCain then the dems may once again manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe