Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Default SRS and the cockbandit

I was flipping through some random threads and i found something quite disturbing. Alot of guys were and are still bitching about some of their past favorite girls taking that one final step, SRS. They wondered why one would do it, and some went so far as to they were 100% against any girl getting it.

Firstly, FUCK YOU!!! Its not your life. These girls do not live to fufil your fantasy. What they does not affect you in the least. Yes, they did make a choice to put their bodies on the net, and some become more famous then others, but at the end of the day, its their decision not yours. They chose to make that step to make themselves happy. Not every girl want to keep their penises. Some feel awkward after getting to a certain age still having it. There are hundreds upon hundreds of girls you can drool over and fantasize about slurping, so instead of crying cause your "favorite girl of the week" decided to retire and live like a normal everyday woman, or even make the leap and get SRS, commend them for being themselves and support their decision.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled "am i gay" and "Who is this" threads.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Silver Poster

WHERE HAVE BEEN

Veteran Poster

Yes, Blackhaze, this point has been made time and time again on this forum.

No one disagrees with you, except the faceless cock-bandits themselves, who, let's face it (bwahaha) , are the main reason this site exists (ie, there are a lot more 'MONSTER MUSHROOM COCK' threads than 'juicy arsehole' or 'tasty cunt' threads), shame such as that is...

So, what was your motivation for this thread? You didn't feel you had to prove anything, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs

No one disagrees with you, except the faceless cock-bandits themselves, who, let's face it (bwahaha) , are the main reason this site exists (ie, there are a lot more 'MONSTER MUSHROOM COCK' threads than 'juicy arsehole' or 'tasty cunt' threads), shame such as that is...

So, what was your motivation for this thread? You didn't feel you had to prove anything, did you?
    motivation was as it was stated in the thread. Someone posted in a thread i was reading that he was "against SRS", but i also was having a convo with a TS who just got dumped by her BF because she mentioned SRS and he flipped Its just annoying to hear shit so i posted, no biggie, just venting

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    WHERE HAVE BEEN
    Been around. hopefully ill run into you in chat soon

I wish every ts women get srs to show up those cb on here & everywhere

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs

Isn't it disgusting (loving the cock more than liking the girls for being tg's i.e. 'different')?

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

i dont get itlook at the beauty of hara & juliana & kelly carla nicole felicia & every women on board & all the one brain celled cb think is the cock which the sad.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Well a cock on a girl should be a PLUS but not everything. Though I'm sure all the size queens and bitch bottoms would disagree, LTR. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

it was your eyes that got my attention hara lol