Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Alex Jones exposed! Suck it up, thxtinfoil!

Quote Originally Posted by thxtinfoil
    Part time scientist, part time rep for Alex Jones.
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=30

http://alexjonesexposed.blogspot.com/

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Junior Poster

tee hee. good 'un chef.
    talk about your lunatic fringe, el noneyo and thx make kriss look rational.
    and at least kriss was entertaining.

we're always a step out of time,
    now ain't that a shame

See my reply on "the soldier throwing puppy over the cliff" thread. I'm not repeating myself.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Alex Jones Predicted 911 before it happened. What do you think of this Chefmike?

Alex Jones is informed, face the facts. He does not "make this stuff up". He understands the tactics of the enemies, that have engaged our Republic. The content of those links you posted are truly weak in comparison and probably government issued.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

LMFAO...more crazed babbling from the lunatic fringe...how's your boy Ron Paul doing, slick?

Did you watch the video? Ron Paul and his message is doing just fine. Glad to know he's on your mind. How's your Cognitive Dissonance treating ya, stretch?

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Not much of a prediction given that Clinton already bombed bin Laden strongholds in the last year of his administration. (Of course conservatives accused him of trying to divert attention away from the ultra-imperative-super-duper important movement to impeach him for a couple of blowjobs. ) Jones isn't so much making a prediction in that clip as accusing the Bush administration of being inattentive. I agree. Bush was inattentive. Though I thought you guys were of the opinion that Bush was the opposite of inattentive; that he was in fact a conspirator to bring the towers down. Or am I thinking of some other conspiracy theorist. It's hard to keep straight who believes what fantasies. I have the same problem with religions and their believers.

(edited for grammar)

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Not much of a prediction given that Clinton already bombed bin Laden strongholds in the last year of his administration. (Of course conservatives accused him of trying to divert attention away from the ultra-imperative-super-duper important movement to impeach him for a couple of blowjobs. ) Jones isn't so much making a prediction in that clip as accusing the Bush administration of being inattentive. I agree. Bush was inattentive. Though I thought you guys were of the opinion that Bush was the opposite of inattentive; that he in fact a conspirator to bring the towers down. Or am I thinking of some other conspiracy theorist. It's hard to keep straight who believes what fantasies. I have the same problem with religions and their believers.
    Thank you for that breath of sanity, trish.

Towers went down at free fall speed trish... 47 core colums...

BEEP BEEP!