Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celibacy

Junior Poster

I've tried celibacy. I was very promiscuous at one point in my life, and found it became very empty. Rather than just sleep with someone for the purely selfish reason of sexual satisfaction, I'd rather abstain from sex until I find someone that I want to get serious about -- and I am somewhat picky.

Also, I've had problems with sexual addiction and have found that if I start getting involved in sexual activity, it takes over my life, with the same disastrous consequences that other types of addiction has on other people -- financial problems, health problems, relationship problems, etc. It's much better for me to remain chaste and only have sex with someone that I've truly made a lifetime commitment to.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

I was wondering if people who call themselves celibate still mastrubate or not?

ive been celibate for 21 yrs lol

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    yea, cuz guys can explode if we dont get release every so often lol :lies

the longest period I have gone without sex is 1 month...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Some do, and some don't. Some may not stop completely but limit their masturbation. I think part of it depends on their reasons for celibacy. For a healthy man, there's a build-up of seminal fluid, and that has to be eliminated some way -- either through masturbation or through a nocturnal emmission (wet dream). I've had a few wet dreams in my life, but they were when I was a teenager. I have gone 32 days without having an orgasm. You would not believe the amount of cum I squirted after that.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog
    ive been celibate for 21 yrs lol

Ben
    someone shoot me and put me out of my misery

Junior Poster

Yup I have been celibate for about 3-4 months. I didn't have a choice in the matter.. there really wasn't anything good to be had... .but why oh why would you want to do it by choice? Sex is sex and if you can do in with someone that turns you on and you aren't hurting anyone (unless they want you to :P) then why not go for it?