View Poll Results: DO TRANSSEXUALS HAVE TO BE PUT INTO A SEPERATE BOX ON YOUTUBE ??????

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • OF COURSE NOT DOING THAT WOULD BE VERY UN- FAIR !!!!!!!GOOD THREAD MIMI YOU HAVE BROUGHT UP A GREAT POINT !!!!

4 25.00%
  • YEA I THINK ALL OF YOU TRANSSEXUALS SHOULD BE PACKED INTO A TIGHT BOX ALONG WITH FAGGOT ASS CRIS CROCKER SO HE CAN REPRESENT YOU INFRONT OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 43.75%
  • YOUTUBE IS UNFAIR AND NEEDS TO BE MORE LIKE RIGHT AND BANN CHRIS CROCHER HE IS A FAGGOT AND HIS FAGGOT BOYFRIEND BSCOTT LOOKS BAD AND DRINKS CHEAP ALCOHOL

5 31.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YOUTUBE .

Silver Poster

Default YOUTUBE .

Now this is really fucked up. You tube is supposed to be a place where you can go to express yourself freely and broadcast yourself to the world .
    I take the time to create a video and make a song my own ... Sometime this can take anywhere for two to five hours ... hair and makeup included . Of course the editing too . So naturally there are going to be people to hate and leave nasty messages like Carsonsx. The day my flaws and all movie ( )went up he posted some of the nastiest most negative things underneath my movie . I deleted the comments but they were extremely rude and could have been said here instead of on my youtube page . I actually care about what is said about me there unlike here where i could give less than a fuck .
    I am always using youtube to break my own records and get more views . It
    is always nice to watch the numbers of veiws grow on a video that i worked hard on . It is also very nice to have ratings and see what people really think of my videos. Well it turns out that out of all of the three music videos that i made my own or remade or whatever ... Flaws and all is the one that is doing the best ... it past up ripping up the disco ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=6A4g9nyr1Ok ) at a very high speed . It made me so happy because i dedicated the movie to my grandpa who was recently diagnosed with cancer . And my house of plastique . I was very proud to see this .
    But this morning i log in and check the views and comments on the page and i notice that not only this flaws and all video was linked with a bunch of transsexual movies that had nothing to do with what it was linked to yesterday .
    So i go and i check the rest of them ... Kylie's movies are still linked with my ripping up the disco and Two hearts ... so why in the FUCKING WORLD is my flaws and all video ( that i put NO transsexual tags) linked in with a bunch of transsexual videos ??? it makes absolutely no sense at all ... If i would have wanted that i would have put it in the movie tags . But no some asshole has the nerve enough to group my movies into a box so others who are looking for a flaws and all remake cannot see it . AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF ... CRIS CROCKER IS IN THE LINKS ON THE SIDE TOO !!!!
    now anyone who knows me knows that i fucking HATE that little trans queer with every fiber of my being ... this pisses me off and makes me really want to cry . It is frustrating and extremely annoying ....
    FUCK YOUTUBE AND CHRIS CROKER !!!!! OH AND HIS LITTLE FAGGOT GENDER QUEER ASS FRIEND B SCOTT ...WOW THAT FAGGOT LOOKS BAD .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled_0014_003_0005_146.jpg 
Views:	520 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	168838  

Silver Poster

Default Re: YOUTUBE .

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Now this is really fucked up. You tube is supposed to be a place where you can go to express yourself freely and broadcast yourself to the world .
    I take the time to create a video and make a song my own ... Sometime this can take anywhere for two to five hours ... hair and makeup included . Of course the editing too . So naturally there are going to be people to hate and leave nasty messages like Carsonsx. The day my flaws and all movie ( )went up he posted some of the nastiest most negative things underneath my movie . I deleted the comments but they were extremely rude and could have been said here instead of on my youtube page . I actually care about what is said about me there unlike here where i could give less than a fuck .
    I am always using youtube to break my own records and get more views . It
    is always nice to watch the numbers of veiws grow on a video that i worked hard on . It is also very nice to have ratings and see what people really think of my videos. Well it turns out that out of all of the three music videos that i made my own or remade or whatever ... Flaws and all is the one that is doing the best ... it past up ripping up the disco ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=6A4g9nyr1Ok ) at a very high speed . It made me so happy because i dedicated the movie to my grandpa who was recently diagnosed with cancer . And my house of plastique . I was very proud to see this .
    But this morning i log in and check the views and comments on the page and i notice that not only this flaws and all video was linked with a bunch of transsexual movies that had nothing to do with what it was linked to yesterday .
    So i go and i check the rest of them ... Kylie's movies are still linked with my ripping up the disco and Two hearts ... so why in the FUCKING WORLD is my flaws and all video ( that i put NO transsexual tags) linked in with a bunch of transsexual videos ??? it makes absolutely no sense at all ... If i would have wanted that i would have put it in the movie tags . But no some asshole has the nerve enough to group my movies into a box so others who are looking for a flaws and all remake cannot see it . AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF ... CRIS CROCKER IS IN THE LINKS ON THE SIDE TOO !!!!
    now anyone who knows me knows that i fucking HATE that little trans queer with every fiber of my being ... this pisses me off and makes me really want to cry . It is frustrating and extremely annoying ....
    FUCK YOUTUBE AND CHRIS CROKER !!!!! OH AND HIS LITTLE FAGGOT GENDER QUEER ASS FRIEND B SCOTT ...WOW THAT FAGGOT LOOKS BAD .

PLEASE DO NOT LOOK AT THIS THREAD AND NOT VOTE ... OR RESPOND ...

Name:	untitled_0014_003_0002_204.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	168839  

Silver Poster

FUCK THIS THIS TREAD WILL NOT BE IGNORED ....

I understand your frustration. But I think they have some sort of secret formula which also includes your favorites and their tags. Whatever it is it has bought them a lot of success and made them into a world wide phenomenum. You may not like Cris Crocker, but someone who likes you might also find him interesting. I discoverd him through linking on YouTube before his sudden fame. I thought he was an entertaining person, that's all.

Maybe you could address your concerns directly with YouTube also. I don't think they would do much to change thier formula. But maybe they might get around to tweaking it a little in the future.

Now that I think about it, Cris Crocker is a good lesson for living. He just kept expressing himself in his own unique way, and one just happened to hit a nerve of the public. You are doing the same thing in your own way. But very few people are able to hit that nerve. For example, as a songwriter, I know there are hundreds of thousands of songs copywritten each each year, but just a few are 'hits'. As a sociologist, my take on Crocker's famous video has to do with the public obsession with celebrities.

Shut the fuck up and quit fishing for compliments...I'm tired of every thread you make having some dumbass picture you have already posted in 100 other threads and you are just bitching about something else.

Go cry on another forum

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gr4phic4rtist08
    Shut the fuck up and quit fishing for compliments...I'm tired of every thread you make having some dumbass picture you have already posted in 100 other threads and you are just bitching about something else.

Go cry on another forum
    fuck you you little dick hole !!!
    suck this dick bitch

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gr4phic4rtist08

Go cry on another forum
    thank you also for talking the time to listen to me cry faggot bitch. shows you really care.

Name:	download_211_482.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	169006  

Yes, it's all about mi mi mi mi mi mi. But seriously why don't you create a website for your admirers. You can play all your videos 24/7/365 and charge them a nominal fee?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

mimi you are gorgeous and very talented. beyonce is a little bit over now though. if beyonce isn't shakin' her azz then guys don't give a shit. you can't start out being a cock teaser and then think you're diana ross. if alicia keys didn't make that video were she wears the tight dresses and gets drenched in the rain she would not have sold half the amount of records she did. shak ya ass, show me what you're working with....lol

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Rookie Poster

Name:	bettywhite_2_349.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	169205