Default Yet another fast food massacre: 2 Dead, 5 wounded

Enough is enough!

Two dead at a Wendy's in West Pam Beach. Five wounded.

One was a local firefighter who had done nothing more egregious than return to the restaurant to retrieve a toy that his child had left behind.

The other fatality was the worthless waste of air with the gun. No loss there.

Someone pointed out recently that a lot of these maroons are on a power trip to get into the history books. Kill one: You're a murderer. Kill dozens/hundreds/thousands, you're a hero. All you have to do to get a name for yourself is to put a bullet in the head of the freckle-faced kid that asks "Would you like fries with that?".

Here's a suggestion: Starting today, throw the trash out with the trash. Toss the killer's body into the dumpster at Wendy's and give him the standard BFI burial at the landfill and never mention the fucker's name.

Fuck people and their bullshit.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Copy cat massacre? Manchurian candidate?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.